automatic shut off?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
riding today i felt the max just died for about a half a second,then it did it again,checked all the obvious connections , it did this last year, i disconnected, the stand safety switch becuase it was sticking,every once in a while it will cough back through the carbs semms to be getting more frequent any thoughts?:ummm: charging around 12.7 to 13.2 voltage decreases 3000+ an around 3500 re stabilize 13.1 or so went 50 miles only one breif hiccup does it less when warm,if this happens in traffic im road pizza start a plug at a time with contact cleaner any ideas??no diming lights but its never happend at night

Last edited:
u running stock ignition or COPs?, some of us had similar symptoms with COPs

the bike is a 90 with stock ign thanks i app all the help i can get i realize it,s a lil old do you belive the regulator could be at fault .i know there could be so many places to look ign on off switch or any one of a pile of connectors or just a small short .thanks for everything if you come across anything im here poppop

Latest posts

Back