Award Request for COP RUNNER!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for COP RUNNER!

• Yes

Votes: 43 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RaWarrior

Reaction score
- RaWarrior

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3552
User Name: RaWarrior
What is your name?: Ryan Whitehouse

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 4
Name: Postus Whorus
Description: ... please go OUT and ride! :)

Recipient username : COP RUNNER

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

28 posts within 2 days in my license plate suggestion thread....wow!
-----------------------------------------------------

AAAWWWW THANKS GUYS , I'M " TOUCHED " ! .. I LIKE EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD " WHORE " AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING ! .:wkwk: . :th_love031: . :biglaugh: . BUT ALL KIDDING ASIDE , I LIKE LICENSE PLATES , I WISH I COULD HAVE 6 SPACES IN NEW JERSEY !

AAAWWWW THANKS GUYS , I'M " TOUCHED " ! .. I LIKE EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD " WHORE " AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING ! .:wkwk: . :th_love031: . :biglaugh: . BUT ALL KIDDING ASIDE , I LIKE LICENSE PLATES , I WISH I COULD HAVE 6 SPACES IN NEW JERSEY !

I hope that you get the award! Are you a native from New Jersey? If so you hide it very well. I was expecting you to say " New Joyzee".. LOL
couldn't help it. I'm killing myself.... No kidding all a side you should get an award.. Scooter:clapping:

I hope that you get the award! Are you a native from New Jersey? If so you hide it very well. I was expecting you to say " New Joyzee".. LOL
couldn't help it. I'm killing myself.... No kidding all a side you should get an award.. Scooter:clapping:
"LOL""LOL" I WAS BORN IN CONNECTICUT , AND WHEN I WAS ONE YEAR OLD MOVED TO NEW JERSEY , ( HAD A HARD TIME REACHING THE PEDALS , LOOKING OVER THE STEERING WHEEL & NOT SLIDING OFF OF THE 3 PHONE BOOKS ON THE SEAT "LOL" ) BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE :confused2:

"LOL""LOL" I WAS BORN IN CONNECTICUT , AND WHEN I WAS ONE YEAR OLD MOVED TO NEW JERSEY , ( HAD A HARD TIME REACHING THE PEDALS , LOOKING OVER THE STEERING WHEEL & NOT SLIDING OFF OF THE 3 PHONE BOOKS ON THE SEAT "LOL" ) BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE :confused2:

You were born in CT? Holy shit!! I was born in New York....pretty sure we went to different schools together!! :rofl_200:

Mandatory!! 28 posts in 2 days?? The rest of us are just posers next to him!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Not sure what the "Award" is for, but this man and I share a few passions.
Vmax
Not letting the man get you down
and WHORES

I like one of those ALLOT more than the others.

Not sure what the "Award" is for, but this man and I share a few passions.
Vmax
Not letting the man get you down
and WHORES

I like one of those A LOT more than the others.
MINE IS SOMETHING YOU TWIST WITH YOUR RIGHT HAND & ITS NOT THE TOP OFF A BEER ! ... :biglaugh: . :punk:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back