Award Request for maleko89!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for maleko89!

• Yes

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

turbostang

Reaction score
- turbostang

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 203
User Name: turbostang
What is your name?: jarrett caines

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : maleko89

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

helping fellow v-maxers figure out those annoying carbs
-----------------------------------------------------

Hmm I think this may be the wrong award. YES MALEKO is the man when it comes to the VMAX carb troubleshooting. I have never met him in person so I really dont how nice he is...

He should get an award for the VMAX Carb Pro, but he seems like a nice guy anyways so I voted for him.

Hmm Why dont I get a nice guy award:confused2: :rofl_200: Just kidding!!

mark is the biggest asset to this forum hands down..one of these watered down awards is a joke for his time an efford he gives to this forum.....Mark i dont have to see a award beside your name to realize what you mean to this place

Thanks everyone. Glad to help! Now,who wants to come over and figure out my ignition/charging issue? I'm tired of fixing old wiring on this bike. Did a compression test and one of the cylinders was barely over 100psi. I'm hoping because of low battery charge. cross fingers. Otherwise I'll have to go down to Wichita.

Hmm I think this may be the wrong award. YES MALEKO is the man when it comes to the VMAX carb troubleshooting. I have never met him in person so I really dont how nice he is...

He should get an award for the VMAX Carb Pro, but he seems like a nice guy anyways so I voted for him.

Hmm Why dont I get a nice guy award:confused2: :rofl_200: Just kidding!!

You will get an award when my cam gets here. :biglaugh:

I think he voted yes for himself, is that against the rules? I think thats against the rules... I need a copy of the rules! I still voted yes though... So now he should feel obligated to come to Va. and help me with my carbs.

Mark is da man!:thumbs up:
(The evil, alter ego of Redbone says: Yeah, that Mark Maleko89 guy, yeah, yeah he knows a lot about how gas flows through orifices!:rofl_200:)

Hey guys,

This is going to sound like a complete suck up post....but oh well.

I can clearly remember getting my Vmax... I was so happy to finally have my dream bike. I jumped on a forum and went looking for max owners in my neck of the woods. Mark was the first and only to reply. We met at a local bar for a drink, it was cold as shit and sleeting. Froze my ass off on the way home. Since then he has helped me countless times with my bike, he's helped me move, listened to my rants and ramblings during my divorce, helped me move again!, and too many other things to mention.

For those of you that haven't met the man the myth the legend, it truly is your loss. For those of us that have we are proud to call him our friend.

So hell yes he deserves this award and all that life rewards him with.

So here in "public" I want to say Thanks Mark... You are the man (when Wendy lets you be)!!!
:cheers:

Frank

Thanks everyone. Glad to help! Now,who wants to come over and figure out my ignition/charging issue? I'm tired of fixing old wiring on this bike. Did a compression test and one of the cylinders was barely over 100psi. I'm hoping because of low battery charge. cross fingers. Otherwise I'll have to go down to Wichita.

Congrats on the award! :cheers: What problem are you having with the charging system? I have better luck with the electrical on the VMax than I do with the carbs.

Mark was the first guy to help me out here too. Hes the carb god.

waaaaaaait for it.................

lolmark.jpg

Hey guys,

This is going to sound like a complete suck up post....but oh well.

I can clearly remember getting my Vmax... I was so happy to finally have my dream bike. I jumped on a forum and went looking for max owners in my neck of the woods. Mark was the first and only to reply. We met at a local bar for a drink, it was cold as shit and sleeting. Froze my ass off on the way home. Since then he has helped me countless times with my bike, he's helped me move, listened to my rants and ramblings during my divorce, helped me move again!, and too many other things to mention.

For those of you that haven't met the man the myth the legend, it truly is your loss. For those of us that have we are proud to call him our friend.

So hell yes he deserves this award and all that life rewards him with.

So here in "public" I want to say Thanks Mark... You are the man (when Wendy lets you be)!!!
:cheers:

Frank

I'll second that Frank. In the short time I have been on this forum I have noticed that Mark will take the time to help ANYONE out. After meeting him in last month in person, it was clear that he is truly one cool cat that would give the shirt off his back for anybody. And best of all....he loves METAL:punk:

Curious, have you had a chance to mod that headlight:ummm:

Working on a different headlight setup at present... a bit larger assembly... may do it your way yet. I can never make up my mind

Frank

Back