AWARDED: Award Request for 2Fear!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for 2Fear!

• Yes

Votes: 25 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KosRider

Reaction score
- KosRider

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3964
User Name: KosRider
What is your name?: KosRider

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : 2Fear

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Would like to nominate Chuck, aka 2Fear, for the VMF ?Good Guy? award. Why? Recently, fellow member gtotiger1 posted if anyone had any intake carb boots. Chuck quickly responded that he had had 4 new ones, and sent them to him? no charge! ?Good Guy? Chuck not only is a great contributor to the VMF with both knowledge and humor, he has also arranged for the last several years, fantastic ?day rides? along Michigan?s beautiful Lake Michigan shoreline, brought home-made venison jerky to the Michigan VMOA event last summer, and is a true "Michigan Hooligan" when he's riding with other Vmax riders. Finally, how could you not consider this for someone who has one of the unique, badd azz username on this forum !
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for 2Fear!

You had me at "home made jekey" Jeff :clapping: and for everything else he does too...
Got my vote!

Chuck is a great guy!..............He has my vote...................Tom.

Thanks guys, what a surprise! The thing is I really enjoy organizing rides and bringing fellow Vmaxers together, this season will be no exception. I will be hosting another Muskegon Bike Time get together with a lunch and a lake Michigan shore line ride. I'm also looking forward to the third annual Traverse City ride, you never know when I will be braking out a fresh batch of home smoked venison jerky. As far as offering up free parts to help out a fellow Vmaxer when possible, this forum make that part easy. I have had a few people do that for me on this forum ( Jeff = KosRider included ) so I like to give back when I can.
2FEAR!

I agree, Chuck is definatly a nice guy, has a sweet bike, and is a great leader on rides! I plan on getting in on the venison jerky and more rides this year!

Back