AWARDED: Award Request for Miles Long!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for Miles Long!

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought this deserved award would pass without issue, but in 12 hours?
clapping.gif
eusa_dance.gif
Congratulations Miles!
eusa_dance.gif
clapping.gif

I think you just set the record for the speediest awarding ever!
worthy00.gif
:punk:
“You may fool all the people some of the time, you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time.”

Abraham Lincoln

Hey Brian -
After I recovered a bit from the shock of receiving a "Nice Guy" award yesterday, I remembered that I had my weekly hearing with my probation officer, and the team of psychiatrists assigned to my case.
So I printed out your nomination, and all the comments from the other forum members that followed. Then I had a office clerk give each person a copy. I couldn't do this myself, since security protocol requires that I be restrained and muzzled during these meetings.
I watched, as best I could (thru the eye slits of my leather hood), as the assorted collection of professionals read the post and the comments.
The collective reaction could only be described as one of "shock and disbelief"
As best as I remember (I was heavily sedated at the time), the comments and my replies were as follows......

"THIS INTERNET GROUP OF MOTORCYCLE PEOPLE GAVE YOU A "NICE GUY" AWARD???!!!!!!! DON'T THEY KNOW ABOUT YOU, THE CRIMES YOU COMMITTED?????:ummm:
"No, I manage to conceal my past quite nicely"

AND THIS "REDBONE" CHARACTER, YOU STAYED AT HIS HOUSE FOR THREE NIGHTS, IN AN UNLOCKED ROOM????

"Yes, the medications kept my urges under control. I was able to resist what the voices in my head were telling me to do"

"SO REDBONE AND ALL THESE OTHER BIKERS DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT UNFORTUNATE FARM FAMILY, THE DISMEMBERMENTS, THE DISCOVERY OF THE MASS GRAVESITE, AND THE EVIDENCE OF..........CANNIBALISM?????

"Nope, I'm hoping that's all in my past. With your guidance, therapy and the medication, I should be at low risk to re-offend....providing I'm never around chainsaws again"

The meeting ended, I think, on a positive note. All my case workers agreed that I'm recovering, and should be eligible for another unsupervised leave of absence from the institution, next summer!
CAN'T WAIT TILL THEN! Hope to take another trip, and visit and stay with more of you great people!
Cheers! (and thanks for the reward, guys):punk:

Back