B King Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Not done but this is what it will sound like. I know alot of people dont like the big mufflers the b king has but i kinda do and i will be installing a tail tidy so it look better. So my plan is to cut the 45 of the short baffle and have a exhaust shop pipe 2 inch out the back of the bike and keep the muffler cover's. to me taking the muffler covers off the b king is like taking the scoops off the vmax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mr8MvnX4AA&feature=youtu.be

The camera work in that video was like watching the Blair Witch Project.
All the waving around nearly made me motion sick.

Exhaust did sound good though.

The camera work in that video was like watching the Blair Witch Project.
All the waving around nearly made me motion sick.

Exhaust did sound good though.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing ..... a bunch of weird scary stuff followed by a few seconds of a nice exhaust sound.:rofl_200:

I was getting a little motion sickness as well!

But I am sure after the ordeal you had yesterday you were excited to finally figure something out.

So I take it the stock exhaust drilling didnt go as planned and your putting the stubby little turn down on there ?

Going to have the rest of the exhaust made up to put the shell of the stock cans on again?

Todd

Ok I didnt see the description in the post, so I gotcha now.

Where does the license plate go when you take off the exhaust stuff ? I thought that was part of the exhaust liner or something?

Todd

Sorry about the video it was ment for the sound and it was a little late to be running the bike. Here you go Todd everything is going to work out. Some times things don't go the way you want them to for a reason. I will sound alot better this way rather than drilling out muffler. Im not sure how im going to pipe it yet still thinking on it.:ummm:

Attachments

• 2014-04-27_10-38-44_933.jpg
    2014-04-27_10-38-44_933.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 2014-04-27_10-38-53_55.jpg
    2014-04-27_10-38-53_55.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 2014-04-27_10-39-19_201.jpg
    2014-04-27_10-39-19_201.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 39
  • 2014-04-27_10-40-30_232.jpg
    2014-04-27_10-40-30_232.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 39
IMO, B-King serves a great chicken sandwich & onion rings. Other than that, B-King don't do much for me. Just sayin'.

It will do three things for you (Jim)

1. out run you at the drag strip

2.out run you in the turns

3.go 200 miles on a tank of gas

I don't really get how guys who like the Vmax hate on a B-king.

They're both equally weird bikes, and most things hated on the Vmax by non Vmax folks are present on the B-king too.

The tail and exhaust are about the only non similar styling cues and Yamaha would have done well to move towards a more "street
fighteresque" look with the GEN II in my opinion, along with a lighter package.

B-king is definitely on my short list along with a Gen II, Ducati Hypermotard 1100, Aprilia Dorsoduro 750, Aprillia Tuono V4, and a ZX-14.

The b king is kinda like the gen 1 vmax but faster. The price and looks are just right.

I'm a fan. It looks like a transformer and always will. Until we're all riding tron bikes, the B-king will look like the future.

It will do three things for you (Jim)

1. out run you at the drag strip

2.out run you in the turns

3.go 200 miles on a tank of gas

All that off the dollar menu at B-King. I should be impressed. But I'm not.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back