Bad Guy on eBay.... anyone want to have some fun?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
So I purchase a front wheel/rim/rotors from an 07/08 R1 from a guy and he tells me it was from an unwrecked bike. I get it and the wheel is not true and the rotors are visably bent... I call the guy (Joe) and he acts confused and said he rode the bike himself and can't understand how it could be bent. I made a movie of the wheel to show him how bad it was and now I can't get him to call me back. Here is a link to the movie.... think it is a bad wheel? See for yourself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpzssniaJIU

He is even selling an 07 R1 tail piece that has visible damage and I'll bet anyone it is from the same bike. His eBay name is josephm29... here is a link to his page. http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/josephm29/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
His e-mail, name, address, and phone number is below: [email protected]
Joseph Moy
57 hudson ave
keansburg, NJ 07734
United States
Phone: 732-533-3143

He got $215 dollars from me and I have called him almost every day and he will not return a call or e-mail. If anyone else would like to call him and let them know that he should make things right with me I would appreciate it.

This is just bull.... I let it go for a while because it sounded like he was going to work with me, but once I posted the video he has vanashed and now it is too late to file a claim with paypal.

Let me know if anyone has any advice.

Thanks,

Jeff Huber

Did you post up his address and phone number on youtube too?

Caller ID means no calling for me. I don't need him having my info. lol

Did you turn it into eBay and PayPal?

Chris

I hate it when that happens hopefully you can get something done thru ebay. I am in the same spot right now with some supposably 85 side covers I bought from a guy on craigslist. I talked with him on the phone before I bought them to make sure I was getting the right ones when they showed up they were late model covers.

Well, worst case send the wheel here and we'll get it straightened.

Sean

eBay and PayPal are out of the equation... the transaction happened 2 months ago....

This wheel was going to go on my new drag bike, and I think I want a wheel that is 100% when I'm hitting 200mph... I'm not saying you can't get it there Sean, and you might be getting it in the mail as a present.... I just
hate crooked people.

Chris... I think you should be on to something... I think I may post his contact info and let people call and bug him as they wish.

You dont have any luck with ebay wheels lately aint ya?
That would be the second one...

Now I see why you dont have any time for me and dont answering my emails :confused2:
Yes Jeffo, Im biting...

Post it and I'll like the video... It'll get out the more it's "liked"!

200mph? WTF? Big Daddy Jeff Garlits...

You dont have any luck with ebay wheels lately aint ya?
That would be the second one...

Now I see why you dont have any time for me and dont answering my emails :confused2:
Yes Jefo, im biting...

This wheel can be easly straightened to 0 as well rotors if they are bend within same spec.

Probably some douche who wadded up his bike, and is now trying to part it out and gloss over the minor fact it was crashed.

Yeah, you get 45 days to file a claim for a "bad seller". Once it expires, you're pretty much out of luck. You can try bugging ebay about it, there's been general unrest in the kingdom about that limit(mainly on international orders where shipping can take weeks), and I've heard some people have gotten ebay to investigate even "expired" sales.

Posted a question to one of his other listings..

why are you selling bent wheels to people and then not returning their money. You need to make it right. what comes around goes around, ever heard that one? Karma's a Bitch?

Posted a question to one of his other listings..

why are you selling bent wheels to people and then not returning their money. You need to make it right. what comes around goes around, ever heard that one? Karma's a Bitch?

Hahaha... Sweet!

Chris

Anybody live near enough to possibly drop by and ask him nice "in person"?

BTW: His company is Creative Concepts

580 North County Line Rd.
Unit #2
Jackson, NJ 08527
732-833-1776
http://www.creativeconceptsnj.com/mainmenu.html
[email protected]

You could also start calling his cell phone: 732-642-4081

I also have some information on a possible alias, however I don't want to post is out in the open in the event it is not the same guy.

Yeah, that is a tough thing. My advice is to not let it consume you so some trouble comes of it. $200+ is nothing to sneeze at, but if it becomes a legal issue then the $ lost is negligible.

Ask ebay to reopen it. All they can do is say, 'no.'

You can also file with the police charging him with internet fraud.

call the local police in his area. and call the atny general here in Iowa.
thats how i got paid. the internet fraud is the way to go. and save all
emails from him.

And send me an email Jeff. I have something you will like.

it would be as good as you can get Jeff. You just need to break down and get a Carr front wheel for that ride!

Sean

Latest posts

Back