bad luck

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my luck has sucked lately had my enclosed trailer stold right before I was gonna go out of town then I left my phone some where Wednesday and could not find it. I got my calls forwarded to christines phone Thursday afternoon but it apparently did not foirward messages. Anther story being I was headed out of town I did not get another phone until today and started checking messages and apparently some one answered the phone several times. And called a lot of my contacts and left dirty messages so now I am in the process of calling nine million people and explaining crap. I cant seem to win lately:bang head:

If you would have lost your phone in church instead of that Texas Cathouse, you wouldn't have that problem. I'm just saying...
Hope it was a great trip otherwise!
PATMAX

If you would have lost your phone in church instead of that Texas Cathouse, you wouldn't have that problem. I'm just saying...
PATMAX

Lost my phone before I ever lost Florida. I have more shitty voice mails on my phone than I know what to do with right now. What a way to spend vacation calling people and explaining crap.

Shoot Em All And Let God Sort It Out... Just Be Safe Bro, Both Of You...

Well my luck has sucked lately had my enclosed trailer stold right before I was gonna go out of town then I left my phone some where Wednesday and could not find it. I got my calls forwarded to christines phone Thursday afternoon but it apparently did not foirward messages. Anther story being I was headed out of town I did not get another phone until today and started checking messages and apparently some one answered the phone several times. And called a lot of my contacts and left dirty messages so now I am in the process of calling nine million people and explaining crap. I cant seem to win lately:bang head:
Sorry to hear Kyle. Your trailer got taken too? Nothing as low as a theif!
I hope it works out for ya
Steve

PATMAX

Not necessarily true Patrick.........! :rofl_200:

+1 on having a better second half to your trip Kyle...jeez, that sucks man....a person that would do that should be shot with a ball of his own shit!! :punk:

+1 on having a better second half to your trip Kyle...jeez, that sucks man....a person that would do that should be shot with a ball of his own shit!! :punk:

Come again? :rofl_200:

Its been a good trip besides this crap. I still have quite a few people to call back that apparently had messages left on there phone or got a rude answer when they called. I dont even carry the phone most of the time when I am on vacation & now I have to use it a million times. As far as losing the phone in a church I have met more so called holy rollers that I would be scared to ever turn my back on.

You got that right Kyle, Some of the worst people I have met in my life are local Church hero's.....

Captainkyle you me and everyone on this forum have the right to talk about bad stuff that happened to them. But gitting positive about this will make life alot better for you. If you stay focused on negitive you will atract negitive. As for all the great people you need to call If I was you I would enjoy all the possitive talk with great people that you can. Tell them your short story about what happened to you and than get on with some long positive talk about you and them. Dont let the DICK win.

Bravos and Butthead must attend Dannymax's house of worship! Really, I was just trying to be funny and fully realize that because "they" attend Sunday service doesn't preclude them from being an A__hole. Good catch though Danny!
Hope the bugs are not too thick on your way back Kyle!

Very sorry to hear about your bad luck man! Things will turn around for ya!

Back