Bad max on starvmax.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
Someone needs to tell this douchebag to watch his mouth. He's pretty much making all vmax riders look bad lol. Man is he in for a rude awakening the first time that his fat ass actually races a sportbike. I love the gen2, but someone needs to step away from the crackpipe.

" I raised both my arms in the air, outstretched in victory, as I slowed to make the red light, no hands on bars. He was too embarrassed to even pull up next to me at the light & quickly got in the left lane & turned. "Whatsa matter? Max got your tounge?"

" I fully understand. Its 6 & 0 right now for the idiots that screwed with the VMax . The latest casualty was a gxxr1000 with a kid on it that caught me sleeping. He came up from behind me all hunched over his bike and race ready.. As he passed me I was in 3rd gear and he wasn't, so I dropped to second (instead of first) and it kinda bogged. Meanwhile his gxxr1000 all pimped out was screaming real loud, and I had to play catch up. He had me by 3 links as I dropped the hammer and tried to stay with him. Max was taking care of business, because I'm old, w/slow relexes and he got the drop on me. I twisted the wrist, knowing Max would never let me down, and he gave me his all. That little guy was quick on the gxxr, but Max started to come on strong. The 3 links he had on me started to disappear, but this was not gonna be easy. Now the urgency was starting to show as I realised this could be my first loss. I tucked behind that windscreen, and said "Come on Max, this should be easy for you. Help me out Max", and he did. I shifted to 4th and the 3 links was still there. All of a sudden it was 2 links, and Max said "we can get him. Just hold on and keep it wide open". I did as Max instructed, and in seconds we were leaving him. Glancing down at the speedo, it was climbing ever so quickly. 120, 125, 130 and finally at 136 in 4th, Max said Buh Bye to the gxxr, and my sorry fat ass was saved by the Black Knight, known only as Bad VMax . Another one bites the dust, inspite of this old mans slows ass reflexes, and his over weight inability to move quick enough, and get the jump on this chump. Now it was Max ahead by 3 links and growing, when a traffic light appeared before us, turnng that menacing yellow, then finally red. I raised both my arms in the air, outstretched in victory, as I slowed to make the red light, no hands on bars. He was too embarrassed to even pull up next to me at the light & quickly got in the left lane & turned. "Whatsa matter? Max got your tounge?" Another 1 bites the dust, that I had wondered if it was salvageable at all. Thanks max, you ROCK! In Max we trust What a phukn RUSH! Adrenalyne to the MAX!

Score so far? 6 and 0, Maximum advantage

Bad_Max (User)"

When you get a brand new bike it's easy to get tunnel vision and say mine's the fastest, etc. I've been there. It goes away when you lose a race....or two.

Wonder what he will think when he runs across the first Gen 1 that is done to the nuts that takes his ass???
Good point Jim. The Gen 1 is not dead and I'm sure there may be a few Gen 2 owners surprised when a Gen 1 pulls him. My money is on Snowmax will get many wins with the Gen 2 pulling up at the next light asking "what the hell you got in there!". I'm sure there will be the new Gen 2 owners that are afraid of it and won't get the full potential out of it and then the wins because the better rider is on a Gen 1. I see it as a golden opportunity for Gen 1 owners to get a few notches on the handlebar!

Good point Jim. The Gen 1 is not dead and I'm sure there may be a few Gen 2 owners surprised when a Gen 1 pulls him. My money is on Snowmax will get many wins with the Gen 2 pulling up at the next light asking "what the hell you got in there!". I'm sure there will be the new Gen 2 owners that are afraid of it and won't get the full potential out of it and then the wins because the better rider is on a Gen 1. I see it as a golden opportunity for Gen 1 owners to get a few notches on the handlebar!

We will actually get the chance to see this on the track this summer, August 2nd St. Thomas dragstrip, when Sheldon on his 09 and me on Snowmax go head to head. It will be interesting to see how Snowmax is performing once the EFI is installed and the stretched swingarm is on. Going to be doing a bunch of dyno testing to get my engine putting out what it should:biglaugh:

Cool, I have at least two trips I have to plan to go to your area this coming summer. I'm gonna need you to show me some launching tricks, if only to get a better jump on my brother!

We will actually get the chance to see this on the track this summer, August 2nd St. Thomas dragstrip, when Sheldon on his 09 and me on Snowmax go head to head. It will be interesting to see how Snowmax is performing once the EFI is installed and the stretched swingarm is on. Going to be doing a bunch of dyno testing to get my engine putting out what it should:biglaugh:

Now that sounds interesting of course you will let us know how you get on :punk:

when you get a brand new bike it's easy to get tunnel vision and say mine's the fastest, etc. I've been there. It goes away when you lose a race....or two.
great point mark ! , i've been there myself , a long time ago , my gsxr was the fastest around , " on the street " , it did 10:15 in the quarter , sounds real fast untill every other bike at the track is going 9'os or high 8's , some days i felt like i had a moped ! " lol " , when i was 16 years old , i dropped out of school & started working at a repair garage where they had hot-rods & a drag car & they always pounded into my head " no matter how fast you are , theres always someone faster " ! And that is the truth ! But i love my max & these bikes are some of the meanest looking bikes i've ever seen ! If i wanted a super fast cookie cutter bike , i would have bought one ! Thats what my gsxr & my zx11 were !

In that nice little book that yamaha sends out to all the new 09 vmax owners they do say that the new Vmax was not intended to be the fastest bike on the road. It was more about being able to feel the accelleration and tourqe.

I'm sure if they were out to be King of the hill they would start with the R1 chassis.

My son rode a honda f4i 600 for awhile and could stay with my 85 Vmax through the 1/4 mile.

That top speed limiter would have to have been removed to stay close to a gsxr 1000 after 135mph.

Cool, I have at least two trips I have to plan to go to your area this coming summer. I'm gonna need you to show me some launching tricks, if only to get a better jump on my brother!

Brian, I need that bottom signature pic of yours in hi res purliiiiiize!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

and the extra 150 lbs would have had to be removed to stay with him up to 135 lol.

Love the Max but the big 07 GSXR is rated at 185 hp and
weighs in at 442 lb wet. Thats how many pound lighter ?
Don't get me wrong I love my Max but this guy is livin a little
to large. But hell if I could afford a new Max my balls would
probably swell to the size of watermelons too.
Chris

That inspired me.... to do over the Laughing Man gif.

Attachments

• vmax I thought.gif
    vmax I thought.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 52
Hey Gary, this is a great little turbo logo, but if you made the text spin the other way it would be a helluva lot easier to actually read it!!

Hey Gary, this is a great little turbo logo, but if you made the text spin the other way it would be a helluva lot easier to actually read it!!

Yea that's a funny thing it is spinning in the right direction, if you stare at it long enough it will turn the other way.... optical illusion

Hey this one is the other direction

Attachments

• vmax I though left.gif
    vmax I though left.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 38
Yea that's a funny thing it is spinning in the right direction, if you stare at it long enough it will turn the other way.... optical illusion
OK , I WAS STARING AT IT FOR 30 MINUTES , MY WIFE CAME HOME & I HAD PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR & SHE SAID I WAS REPEATEDLY SAYING , THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME , THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME , THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME " LOL ":rofl_200:

Anybody who thinks their bike is talking to them probably shouldn't be riding, they should be in a padded room. Loser!

Someone needs to tell this douchebag to watch his mouth. He's pretty much making all vmax riders look bad lol. Man is he in for a rude awakening the first time that his fat ass actually races a sportbike. I love the gen2, but someone needs to step away from the crackpipe.

and Max said "we can get him. Just hold on and keep it wide open"

I wonder what his max was saying to him when everyone behind him was honking their horns because the light was green and he was still asleep.

Latest posts

Back