bboca raton Concours Sunday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.bocaratonconcours.com/bocaratonconcours/

If you love cars and especially the people who make them interesting, and you are near SE Florida Sunday, go to this event. You will see a variety of cars and mototcycles that will appeal to you if you like AMCA and AACA events. Featured car manufacturer is Lamborghini and featured automotive personality is Emerson Fittipaldi.

They have probably $20 million + worth of cars and bikes, lots of cool stuff to see, and two of my friends were chosen to assemble the motorcycle display from their contacts. They happen to be factory Yamaha mechanics who were there for the initial roll-out of our favorite ride. Now they maintain a multi-million dollar collection of cars and bikes for a local enthusiast.

Be forewarned, it is the local benefit for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach Co. and tickets are $50. But you get to see vehicles that are rarely displayed in public. Last year they had three Duesenberg SJ's displayed, out of a total of 36 made about 80 years ago. The Duesenberg SJ was the Bugatti Veyron of its time and produced 320 HP. I'm sure there will be many interesting, rare and exotic vehicles and bikes there. Last year they had one of every year of Triumph Bonnevilles. Multiple Vincents. Rare 1960's factory Kawasaki roadracers, pre-ww II Triumphs, you name it. But if you like Orange Co. Choppers, don't bother, it's "not that kind of a bike show":rofl_200:

The people who own these vehicles bring them to be seen. They make a lot of money and just happen to like interesting cars and bikes. Me? I think I'll support a local charity (a portion of your ticket is tax-deductible) and see lots of cool cars, bikes, and support the local social services. I'm dying to see a Miura, the car that embarassed Enzo Ferrari when it was introduced in the 1960's, as he didn't have anything nearly as exotic for the street.

Last edited:
Back