Beat your buddy at the dragstrip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the three GR Maxers over to the Bee Hive this afternoon, did a little routine maintenance and carb sync, went for a short ride to cool down, getting ready to hand Mike his spankin on Sunday!..........Thanks DaMax for bringing over the Morgan Carbtune!.............................Tom.

I have only ran my old 85 Vmax down the strip a couple time about 15 years ago so I'm still a rookie, good thing we will have a pro there to help us out. I just plan on running once or twice down the strip with out beating up on my baby, should be a good time. I talked to Wildman the other day and he is going to try to make it also. So who all is going?

CRAP it's a swarm of westside vmax's. Ive been waiting to do battle from a dead dig with the westsider's for a long time. Win or loose this is going to be a BOOSTN' BLAST. 2FEAR you are 27 years from your rookie time's and it will be a blast to see you step up to the plate. The only thing that could make this better is if Rob the slobman and the rest of the lansing guy's could show up. Im still trying to get that bad ass baby max to show up. I hear that wildman has one hell of a holeshot so all we can do is hope that he take's an unexpected smoke break during his launch. Well Beekeeper we are going to find out who is king of the hive.

Chuck, I'm glad to hear you and Wildman are going to make it! If everyone shows it will be......VMax-Mike.....2fear......Wildman98.....Leecifer......Magnadude.....DaMax.....Beekeeper....It's gonna be warm out, not the best conditions for good et's, but getting all of us together at once will be awsome!........We plan on rolling out of my place around 8:30am....................Tom.

Last edited:
I hear it will rain at 10am. I will be up at 6am to see what the weather is doing. Is everyone going rain or shine?

Tom if it drys up are you showing up late.

I just looked at the hourly and it shows no storms at 10am. looks like around 9am it clears up.

No rain hear how about the upper westside.

I will get ready to head your way. Tom will call me soon to let me know if its a go.

Latest posts

Back