Been super busy guys!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
With the current economic turn of events regarding some terrible happenings, boosts the industry that I work in.

With that said, its been crazy crazy CRAZY, busy.

So I just wanted to drop a line when I had a moment and tell everyone, yep I am alive. Nope I am not avoiding answering emails or messages. I just haven't gotten to them yet. So rest assured, be patient if you tried to contact me. I ll get back to you!

I have a little surprise as well. I ll make a new post on it though.

Thanks
Todd

Glad to hear things are going so well Todd!.........Ya going to have time to ride this year?.......:ummm:.....Tom.

I hope so. I bought another CNC machine, but unfortunately I am totally rebuilding the controller on it. But I ll have 5 cnc machines total with 2 going full time I am hoping and a 3rd cutting wood grip orders. The last two rarely get used as they are really small. But who knows!

With that said I am hoping to have double the production soon with 2 full time machines. Another full time 100% production machine is in the works for the end or beginning of next year if all goes well. The next machine will be the size of 3 of my current "big" machines. So I really should be able to crank out the work.

With all that said, I ll make time to do some rides with you guys! I wouldn't miss out on that!

Todd

Back