Before booking a trip to Mexico...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooooo many reasons i have no desire to go to Mexico, and this just makes 1 reason more. All drug related I'm sure, but still, thats just total disregard for any thing.

Hey, I'm headed to Cancun next week, wish me luck.

It's still supposed to be"safe" according to "State"

When I lived in Guadalajara for 6 years I drove past one shoot out (Federales & drug runners). That was close enough. I'm going back again for business in a couple weeks. Stay alert and be safe!

Wifey & I flew into Cancun last summer & back-packed down the Yucatan deep into Belize. We had no problems, but the poverty down there was unbelievable. From what I understand, it's the drug cartels in the border states that have all this freakish torture & murder BS. Mexico is an awesome country to visit, but it's a whole new set of rules down there. You need to research & plan well before going. This year we're playing it safe & going to Vegas - no freaks there !!:rofl_200:

Wow....nasty. Looks like somebody left some Arby's on the center console. Who eats that shit anyway?:barf:

Fuck drug cartels and their bullshit. From my limited Spanish knowledge the sign says something like "send more capable people bitches...something...come pick up your trash....Boss of Bosses"

POOR TRUCK ! ... AND THEY SHOULD SHIP THOSE HIPS & KNEES TO THE " US." , I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT NEED " HIP & KNEE REPLACEMENTS " .. :rofl_200:

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO

Two days and counting.......................

you may never hear from me again!

:punk:

Back