best album

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm that is a great question, so many great albums to go through. From a commercial standpoint I would say Thriller, from a personal standpoint take your pick of Pink Floyd albums and I would agree:biglaugh:

i will debate this till the day i get a clue, frampton comes alive is beyond compare, when i was a teenager it was sent to people in the suburbs.

i heard comformatly numb on the radio today at work and had to stop what i was doing and just listen, thats why i love music.

I like how your think Earl. My favorite by the slimmest of margins is Kill 'em All by Metallica.

How about G & R Appetite for destruction.
AC/DC Back in Black. :th_rockon::band:

It would depend on the mood I am in but as far as that is wrapped around great memories it would have to be The Eagles Greatest Hits Album. On the other hand if I was fired up and pissed off then Slayers South of Heaven would probably be my pick. They have great war songs to get you pumped up before going on patrol or a mission. :2gunsfiring_v1:

its tough.. but one i'll always listen to is scars by soil

Man that's a tough one. I can think of a dozen that vie for the top spot without too much trouble, especially "overall" rather than by category.

Best I can do is a dead heat between "Live at Folsom" by Mr. Cash, and "Live in Cook County" by Mr. King.

Latest posts

Back