Best Pricing for Flanders Drag Bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie_1970

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know the best place to get a good price on Flanders wide center drag bar B23 in chrome. I''ve searched all over and everyone seems to be over $100 bucks. I found MXDirtRider for $88 but shipping seemed high around 19 bucks...

I bought mine from Gary at Montak or whatever it was called when he was giving us Vmax guys good prices and I think I paid 75 bucks. They're really very good thick steel bars though. I bought black so that may be cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

He got fired and Montak wants nothing to do with us now.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Yeah hes right Montak wants nothing to do with us..I talked to a rep and he told me the owner said no discounts at all for vmax forum guys....I was in shock...I told him the owner is an idiot and to cut out all our sales by no discount at all is completely idiotic at best..Btter to have $2.00 than no dollars ..My god the man is such a fool...

I owned a Auto store/speed shop..6000 sq foot...My partner never gave out discounts where as I did...We lost tons of customer because of him..It got to the point where only customers would come in on my shifts to avoid him cause they were so discusted by his cheapness...

In any event I had to close the doors 7 yrs ago because of such crap...The business I generated couldnt keep up with the business he destroyed by being such a hard A$$...

For instance...I would sell 9004 bulbs in bright white or blues...At a show I bought a few pallets of these bulbs for about 3 bucks each....Retail value for those bulbs at the time were 25.00 a piece...I would sell them to shops for 12.00...My partner wouldnt go below 25.00 and for a wholesale account give them 10% off..Thats ridiculous and we lost so many in town shops because of that...

Mondak doesnt understand cause they are too old to know better and the business has passed them by...What worked 20 yrs ago doesnt today in this economy ..Hes nothing less than a fool like my ex partner who was also an older gentleman....

UFO is a prime example of all I speak of above...I wont do business with him cause back in the day I spent over 7k in one shot..vgas carbs,,full exhaust,,custom rims,,,,I dont remember what else but it was on one huge order...So a 1 yr later I emailed him back telling him my exhaust was rusting out could he sell me a new set of intermidiate pipes(the pipes after the down pipes,,but before the tips)Well he retails them for 500.00 lol...Ok no problem so he is looking at my 7k ticket at his hand so he can match the pipe and he said yeah no problem I got them ,,,500.00 for the pair..I said but these are stainless and they rusted out..He said oh yeah thats cause of the older company I used had cheaper stainless and now I got good stuff...I said great so how much now that u know they are junk..He said still 500.00...I said but I spent 7k on this ticket alone how can u charge me that much cant u cut me a break...He said yeah 475.00 is the best I can do...I told him to go F_ck himself and ever since then I never bought a thing and make sure everyone knows what a dic k he is...

They should all take lessons from Moreley...Nice guy with great customer service skills...

Yeah hes right Montak wants nothing to do with us..I talked to a rep and he told me the owner said no discounts at all for vmax forum guys....I was in shock...I told him the owner is an idiot and to cut out all our sales by no discount at all is completely idiotic at best..Btter to have $2.00 than no dollars ..My god the man is such a fool...

I owned a Auto store/speed shop..6000 sq foot...My partner never gave out discounts where as I did...We lost tons of customer because of him..It got to the point where only customers would come in on my shifts to avoid him cause they were so discusted by his cheapness...

In any event I had to close the doors 7 yrs ago because of such crap...The business I generated couldnt keep up with the business he destroyed by being such a hard A$$...

For instance...I would sell 9004 bulbs in bright white or blues...At a show I bought a few pallets of these bulbs for about 3 bucks each....Retail value for those bulbs at the time were 25.00 a piece...I would sell them to shops for 12.00...My partner wouldnt go below 25.00 and for a wholesale account give them 10% off..Thats ridiculous and we lost so many in town shops because of that...

Mondak doesnt understand cause they are too old to know better and the business has passed them by...What worked 20 yrs ago doesnt today in this economy ..Hes nothing less than a fool like my ex partner who was also an older gentleman....

UFO is a prime example of all I speak of above...I wont do business with him cause back in the day I spent over 7k in one shot..vgas carbs,,full exhaust,,custom rims,,,,I dont remember what else but it was on one huge order...So a 1 yr later I emailed him back telling him my exhaust was rusting out could he sell me a new set of intermidiate pipes(the pipes after the down pipes,,but before the tips)Well he retails them for 500.00 lol...Ok no problem so he is looking at my 7k ticket at his hand so he can match the pipe and he said yeah no problem I got them ,,,500.00 for the pair..I said but these are stainless and they rusted out..He said oh yeah thats cause of the older company I used had cheaper stainless and now I got good stuff...I said great so how much now that u know they are junk..He said still 500.00...I said but I spent 7k on this ticket alone how can u charge me that much cant u cut me a break...He said yeah 475.00 is the best I can do...I told him to go F_ck himself and ever since then I never bought a thing and make sure everyone knows what a dic k he is...

They should all take lessons from Moreley...Nice guy with great customer service skills...
good read man!

lol thanks..Its funny cause a friend of mine used to say Cornell was a jerk off,,at the time I said nah he seems ok...Boy was I wrong.

.Im the kind of guy that doesnt jump on the band wagon and say someones bad cause everyone else says so.....I heard from a few people he was a dik ,,but until I experienced for myself I never jumped on a thread and said it...Now forget it ...He royally tried to screw me a few times and boy any and every time I gt a chance I will down him...

Hey guys, does anyone know the best place to get a good price on Flanders wide center drag bar B23 in chrome. I''ve searched all over and everyone seems to be over $100 bucks. I found MXDirtRider for $88 but shipping seemed high around 19 bucks...

procycledepot.com

$87.95 plus $6.99 shipping

Back