Beware Dodgy Breakers!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mungry

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I obviously wouldn't do anything so slanderous as tell you not to buy from someone, or say that anyone is underhand, fraudulent or a downright crook, but what I can tell you is that J.E. Bikebreakers on ebay, aka Jamie Kerry, PayPal address [email protected], took my money for a rear wheel, gave me a load of excuses as to why it didn't turn up, then refused to refund me, then insisted on more money for a second wheel that never turned up - offering me a deal that was too good to be true and would "mean I hadn't thrown away my money for the first wheel".

I know, I know, stupid for parting with more cash, but hopefully this information means you won't make the same mistake, and be left like me contemplating spending what little money you have left on a baseball bat and a ticket to Leeds....

As an aside, anyone got an XJ 900 Diversion rear wheel I can buy - through paypal, to be delivered insured post? Or anything else 17" that won't cost very much and will get me to 170+ profile rear tyre??

Cheers guys...

Mungry!!

Complain to paypal... They'll fix you up... Seller has to provide proof of delivery or paypal will give you your money back...

+1 for filing a complaint if you hadn't already. Thanks for the info

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back