Big Thanks To The BeeKeeper !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scuff

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank-you to my buddy Tom for taking his whole Saturday to wrench on my bike. Couldn't ask for a better friend I mean who else would take a nice sun shiny day that they could be riding their perfectly running Max and wrench on someone else's and ask for nothing in return ! YOU ROCK TOM ! :punk:

Just wanted to say thank-you to my buddy Tom for taking his whole Saturday to wrench on my bike. Couldn't ask for a better friend I mean who else would take a nice sun shiny day that they could be riding their perfectly running Max and wrench on someone else's and ask for nothing in return ! YOU ROCK TOM ! :punk:
+1, Tom is a great guy and plenty skilled with the tools too!

Nice job Tom now that you got his clutch hooking up good maybe we can get him on one wheel in 2nd gear. Glad to here your bike is coming along patrick.

Thanks guys!.............I enjoy wrenching and hanging out with good friends, yesterday I got to do both!!......:punk:.......Even avoided a meeting with local law enforcement out on the test run!!................It was a great day!!...........................Tom.

Back