Bike Bandit Best Price Guarantee

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennsVmax

Reaction score
Just bought a pair of Shinko tires off Bike Bandit, they had a neat feature, if their price is to high after you pick the tire you want you click on the Best Price Guarantee and put in the price you want.

They respond by email within a few minutes and in my case gave me the price I was looking for. A little cumbersome to use but it works.

Bike Bandit is excellent. I just purchased new Dunlop Elite 3's for my xs1100. Best price and super fast shipping. Nice fresh manufacture date on the tires too.

Glad to hear about the manufacture date. I do not put a lot of miles on each year and have plenty of sun to hammer the rubber so I would hate to get older tires and end up with dry rot but lots of tread left.
They shipped my tires the next day. Cannot beat that.

That's interesting they just "gave" you the price you asked for. Typically they want links to published prices, and they always find some reason to deny it. Sale prices don't count, they deem it's not the same item, or the generic "we couldn't verify the price".

One time I got Dennis Kirk to do their "beat it by a buck", but I was on the phone for probably 30 min to save $5.

Back