bike bench lift new $300

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Harbor Freight Tools is running a special on the hydraulic platform bike lift, for $300. Normally it's $500. There was a coupon in the May/June issue of Motorcycle Classics "Ride 'em, don't hide 'em"

I missed out on a used one in CL locally, it went in at 4 p.m. & by 6, someone was loading it up, for $150. I called several times before 5, no answer, kept trying, & finally got him to answer to say it was gone. Same lift. :confused2:

Good for the price. Some have reported hydraulic cyl's leaking prematurely. Covered under warranty. After that, replace the seals yourself.

I have had mine for about 3 years with no problems. The wheel vise sucks other than that its been all good. I will probably be selling it in the future & upgrading though.

I had one for a couple years and liked it just fine...'cept for the wheel vise. Last year I did upgrade to the air lift which I absolutely love, but I don't see it in H/F anymore....in fact there isn't any other lift table at all.

Did they discontinue the air table?

I had one for a couple years and liked it just fine...'cept for the wheel vise. Last year I did upgrade to the air lift which I absolutely love, but I don't see it in H/F anymore....in fact there isn't any other lift table at all.

Did they discontinue the air table?
Dont see the air table on there website so they might have. Good thing that is not the one I was gonna buy.

I just bought this one from harbor freight.
I didnt go with a table cause i want to be able to remove both wheels for changing tires. i just put it together, Put a couple 2x4's under the frame so the weight wasnt on my pipes. strapped it down and pumped it up, seems very stable and it's definately high enough to work on the bike comfortably.

it was on sale for $179.00, when i went to check out the guy said there is a special on the extended 2 year warranty. He said with the warranty its $176.00 :ummm:
I usually decline extended warranty's , but this was a no-brainer

Attachments

• 2011-10-24_19-28-41_344[1] (Small).JPG
    2011-10-24_19-28-41_344[1] (Small).JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 50
I like the dark purple blue color & the VRod light. Does the bike rock when you get it up to that height?

Bill, that's very Cool... I like that lift a lot.... Got a stock number????

I like the dark purple blue color & the VRod light. Does the bike rock when you get it up to that height?

The lighting is bad in my shed for that pic, bike is painted dodge viper GT blue.
Bike on the lift is surprisingly solid at that height.

I attended the 50th anniversary Sebring 12 hr race awhile ago. Five gearheads rented a motorcoach for five days & drove up from Miami. The Vipers had brake discs which glowed incadescent orange as they braked into the horseshoe. It looked like they were rolling on hoops of fire as they went past in the dusk and the dark. It made it easy to follow them. Strangely, the Sebring race promotors are apparently afraid of the biker gangs as they do not allow mcy's on the grounds.

I have thought about that but since I have one of these in my shop..... I need to make up some adapters for it!

IMAG0210.jpg

Thanx for the link.. This is the coolest lift I've seen... I see a trip to Harbor Freight real soon...

I have thought about that but since I have one of these in my shop..... I need to make up some adapters for it!

IMAG0210.jpg

Hey I don't see the VW bug on the list WTF:confused2:

58 single cab here.... if you are a VW fan look in Jan issue of 2001 of VW trends .... look in the back at the "Bug-in" show at the type 2 winner :eusa_dance: G

Back