Bike Cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
Looking into a less expensive bike cover for the Gen 1. I see a few vendors, all with wild promises and very different sizing charts. I wonder who is using what and how you like it, I do have a medium windscreen and stock ride height.

I will probably buy form Ebay and was hoping for input on brand and size of something you like that fits correctly to cover most of the bike.

Even though I expect it to be 82 today by this time in 2013 we woke up with 26" of heavy wet snow on the ground, wanna be prepared.

Thank you gents and have a great weekend!

I have a large Guardian, but it doesn't touch the ground. It just comes to the axles with my windshield on. I also have the dowco lightweight one. It covers everything, but is considerably thinner.

I have a dowco guardian as well. I rarely use it since I keep the Vmax on the garage but it gets the job done when necessary.

I have a Dowco as well, a good product. Cycle Gear sells a decent cover on sale when they run it for ~$50, normally ~$90.

Back