Bikebandit.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experiance with them? I ordered a set of Avon tires from them back on 6/27/07 and still have not received them. GRRRR

Has anyone had any experiance with them? I ordered a set of Avon tires from them back on 6/27/07 and still have not received them. GRRRR

Yep! They suck...:whistlin: Waited 2 months for some shocks for the Vmax and ended up canceling the order as I never received them and they never placed the order with Progressive... I called Progressive to find out...:clapping:

I used Bike Bandit for a lot of OEM Suzuki, Yamaha, and a few Ducati parts. They were pretty good for me. They don't keep any stock and had to order everything, so delivery was 2 weeks at best for even simple parts like filters and screws. Everything I ordered from them I got, just not always real fast. I went back to the rapership ..er dealership since I can order parts Tuesday and pick them up Saturday usually. Also, the dealership prices are real close to Bike Bandit (alamocycleplex.com and ronayers.com) so there is really no savings. (Unless you have a Ducati)

/ramble

Chad

Try finding a phone number for them...:whistlin:

It is B.S. when a company has NO way of contact other than email...:bang head:

I had been trying since the 9th of July to get in touch with them. I tried several emails (a few of them failed as soon as I hit send), live chat several times a day (whiuch either failed or would disconnect during a session) and by phone call ( no one ever answered - message said "est wait time is 8 min" which one time I let run on spkr phone while working for 50 + mins). :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:
But yesterday, after 45 min of trying the live chat, I finally connected with a rep and cancelled my order. WOOT! :clapping:
:hmmm: I wonder how long it's going to take them to refund my $$$ now:ummm:

PS - I found their phone number by going to the San Diego, Ca. BBB website (ad is on their main page!) BTW the # is (619) 623 - 3661 'your estimated wait time is ...8 minutes" lol

Last edited:
I had been trying since the 9th of July to get in touch with them. I tried several emails (a few of them failed as soon as I hit send), live chat several times a day (whiuch either failed or would disconnect during a session) and by phone call ( no one ever answered - message said "est wait time is 8 min" which one time I let run on spkr phone while working for 50 + mins). :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:
But yesterday, after 45 min of trying the live chat, I finally connected with a rep and cancelled my order. WOOT! :clapping:
:hmmm: I wonder how long it's going to take them to refund my $$$ now:ummm:

PS - I found their phone number by going to the San Diego, Ca. BBB website (ad is on their main page!) BTW the # is (619) 623 - 3661 'your estimated wait time is ...8 minutes" lol

J&P Cycles tends to be a little higher in price but they almost always have them in stock and DON'T F with you...:thumbs up:

I Bought A Bunch Of Stuff Off Of J&p Cycles, Jacket Was To Big, And I Ordered The Wrong Shock's, I Called Them Up, No Problem, Sent Them Back, Got All The Right Stuff In A Week !!! They Alway's Answere The Phone !! & Have Great Tech Support, Of Corse This Is All Before I Found Out About This Forum !!!! And All It's Link's !!!

Last edited:
I Bought A Bunch Of Stuff Off Of Jp Cycles, Jacket Was To Big, And I Ordered The Wrong Shock's, I Called Them Up, No Problem, Sent Them Back, Got All The Right Stuff In A Week !!! They Alway's Answere The Phone !! & Have Great Tech Support, Of Corse This Is All Before I Found Out About This Forum !!!! And All It's Link's !!!
Their an hour and fifteen from my house! They have an awesome open house every June!:thumbs up:

JUST GOT A BIKE COVER FROM BIKE BANDIT , GOT IT IN A WEEK , DELT WITH THEM 3 DIFFERENT TIMES WITH NO PROBLEMS ! EVEN BACK WHEN I WAS CHANGING MY VALVE STEMS & ORDERED THE ONES FOR 4GASEMS SUZUKI ! I GUESS I WAS LUCKY FOR ONCE ! :rofl_200:

I've ordered all of the "new" stuff for my 85 max from moneybandit... er I mean bikebandit. Their web site always works to take your order. Then it's usually 2-3 weeks wait for the parts.

I like their setup but I HATE the wait time.

I've had stuff from them pretty quickly for my 454 LTD. I guess the trick is to call them to make sure the stuff you're after is in stock when it's anything less common..

There are a lot of online vendors that don't actually stock anything. They are just order takers. No overhead. Everything is drop shipped. A great way to do business cheaply.

Being in NZ, parts are somewhat more difficult to obtain so I resort to buying O/S. I've used bike bandit for 3 bikes so far and they have always been really good. Pricey, yes but they always send the goods and I usually get the bits within a couple of weeks, so I can't complain.

I ended up buying the parts for my forks from cheapcycleparts.com, they had both the OEM parts (seals & carb boots) and the aftermarket progressive springs! They said it will be 7 - 10 days, so they probably are not stocking the stuff either. There prices were good, shipping was a little high, I will let you all know how it works out.

Brad

Ordered a pair of Shinkos from Bike Bandit on Mon 22nd, around 4:50p

Got confimation of shipping (from warehouse in Memphis TN) on Tue 23rd.

Rec'd here Tampa Bay Area today, Thur, at around 3:40p...

Nothing to bitch about here!... Very prompt, excellent service....

Now if they just keep my ass up off the pavement.....

Uncle Philthy

Latest posts

Back