Bmw k1600

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
See what one of my friends went to Orlando & brought home today: (pic)
six cylinders of top-of-the-line performance. Retail price just under $30K, he got it for $28K. Pretty-impressive ride!

Attachments

• BMW K1600 inline 6.01.jpg
    BMW K1600 inline 6.01.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 55
There is a cat up here that has one. Talk about a sweet tourer. The guy told me its a little heavier than the wing, but it had the tq and power to make things right. He also said the handling is stellar. I fell in love with it.

Say what you want about the price, the co. surely knows how to make a bike or car pleasant to ride/drive. My -ex had a couple of their cars along the way, I had a twin I bought w/7.5K mi, an R100RT, lots of fun to ride. It looked a lot like a cop bike, I had many drivers pull-over to the right-hand lane or immediately slow-down if they watched the rear-view mirror. Simple to tune-up, lotsa torque, great brakes. I did the same types of things we do to our VMaxes to it, and everything made it work better, and it ran OK in the 1st place. Biggest change was radials & Konis after rebuilding the fork. The steering bearings were OK but the other changes made it ride very differently. I liked the big fairing, it made riding in the occasional FL shower bearable.

This thing has to be one smooth ride. I recall blasting across Alligator Alley from the west coast of FL to Miami on my friend's CBX, I kept it at 8K rpm's as long as I dared, and the sound was incredible, it sounded like a F1 racer!

This bike even has a heated seat!

See what one of my friends went to Orlando & brought home today: (pic)
six cylinders of top-of-the-line performance. Retail price just under $30K, he got it for $28K. Pretty-impressive ride!

Saw a bunch of those bikes down in Reno for street vibs. Very nice looking for sure. They had them there for test rides. I wanted too but never did. Just as well.

they make such nice bikes to ride, looks like a tour monster for sure

Back