BoosterPlug? Have anyone tried this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed, Tim just spent a lot of time updating his tune so you'll be getting the absolute best reflash available!

Gurued gear looks very interesting.
Are this better than Power commander V?
My local MC dealer shop recommend it. (because he have a bench and computer to program it).
My plan is to install Hindle 4 to 1 exhaust and K/N filter.
The AIS what is that? are this recommended to seal it off?

Okay..... for those not familiar with the operation of modern electronic fuel injection systems, this devise only does one thing....... it changes the air temperature sensor signal voltage to the engine controller buy adding an inline resistor to the circuit. So.... whatever the sale price is, that is the price you are paying for what amounts to a .05 cent resistor that you can buy at any electronics supply store.....

The theory is, if you make the engine controller THINK the air temp is colder, then it will add more fuel, thus unlocking MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HIDDEN POWER!!!!!! You will get more out of removing the air restrictor and installing a K&N filter. DO NOT waist your money on this crap.

:thumbs up: You right.
I have talked with a engine tuner company in Denmark.
The only and correct way is to flash the ECU.
Not alle this external modification crap.
Have a good weekend. :cheers:

I like your avatar which has a vintage competition Yamaha paint job. I recall when they began to use a pattern with those colors, similar to what you display.

:thumbs up: You right.
I have talked with a engine tuner company in Denmark.
The only and correct way is to flash the ECU.
Not alle this external modification crap.
Have a good weekend. :cheers:

If you decide to have your ECU re-flashed, do yourself a favor and send it to Gurued Gear. http://guruedgear.com/.

They are the VMax experts and have hundreds of re-flashes under their belt.....in many countries. I have seen several owners that have been very disappointed with their results (some with bikes that were no longer safe to ride) using someone else, and had to have the work done again by Gurued Gear. A very expensive mistake.

Back