Bradenton / Desoto Drag Stip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Several of us Gen II guys are heading over to Bradenton Drag Strip tomorrow night the 27th for a little fun. Anybody want to join please do!
We will be there around 6 ish

Kyle? Dave-O?

Can't promise, will make it if nothing else pops up to stop me... Got a huge range day Friday. Helping test a
number of AR-15 Calibers on a range in the middle of the state. All being tested full auto.
Also initial testing of 3 of my 22 uppers,, same way.

I knew about this night from my test ride time at Barney's... Been trying hard to get everything ready for Fridays trip
but last minute problems may keep me away Thursday Night... Either way, Good Luck on beating the other Gen II's there...

I'm charging 2 video cameras, short of a disaster, Mary and I will be there.
I'm in final stages of getting over Pneumonia I picked up on vacation, we'll
be in the Tahoe. Promise not to cough on you...:rofl_200: So, how do we find you guys there...

Hey Kyle,, I already have the Doh Award. :th_hit:
I don't know if you all will be in a pit area or what....
Don't know the layout and thought you might...:rofl_200:

Thanks Brett, We will be there...

Had a great time!
All three Gen II's ran from 10.10 to 10.28's @135ish

The night did start with attempted man slaughter with a motor vehicle and the PO PO though..... Ask Kyle!!!

Yup, we passed the Max's pulled over by the Highway Patrol. Mary and I missed all the action by just a few minutes.... Ask Kyle....

I've got a pile of videos to sort through from the Drags.. A Suzuki ran over 190 mph... I'll post videos this weekend, Got a huge range trip early tomorrow...

Yep I have tire marks on my boot & foot peg from a car trying to run me over luckily I kept it up hopefully the cops find that bastard ! My girlefriends old untuned max ran a best of 11.58 with an .009 reaction & a 1.74 60 foot not to bad for a bike I never ride & that is out of tune & I way around 205 with all my gear on.

Latest posts

Back