Brake conversion on the way

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

assassinx1

Reaction score
Hi Guys Just bought morleys muscle brackets for my 86 vmax. Found busa calipers, and r1 rotors too Will post pics when the conversion is done. Cant wait !

You will like them I just came in from the shop after doing the conversion on my 85. They look very trick compared to the old brakes.:punk:

This is a good conversion for the Max and hauls up the weight better than stock set-up, my 91 did have spungy feel as the stock hoses were expanding so stainless lines are ordered and should help further improve braking responce. Good luck with your mods and I am sure there are lots of people on the best forum for VMax's who will give support and direction whenever you need it.

Mod Monkeys Rule :punk:

I cant wait morleys gonna ship them this week, I just painted the rotor bodies silver and I may use wine red carbon fiber to do the calipers in. Im gonna do the whole bike in wine red carbon . I think its gonna look awsome. anyone know how hot brake temps are on the vmax I wonder if the vynil would melt on the calipers?

Latest posts

Back