brake pedal upgrade

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitek

Reaction score
I'm not talking about the whole set of controls for billions of dollars. I'm just looking for nicer brake pedal and matching gear shift would be a bonus if found.
Anyone makes them?

Vitek

I agree. We should point Tom from Cycle One Off to this thread.

:10_6_8:They come standard with Seeger Forwards. Neener.

:10_6_8:They come standard with Seeger Forwards. Neener.

The only reason you broke down and bought forward controls is after riding mine :th_peace:

By the way I am going to be needing my seat back this week. :eusa_dance::biglaugh::eusa_dance::biglaugh:

Did you have any ideas as to what you wanted them to look like?....
If there not to complicated or material specific, i would consider making a test set for you.
I have access to a milling machine and lathe on occasion, and i really like working with Alum.
Or if you want some thing PCed , i can get that done , but I would have that done buy a bike shop here and that would be extra.
My levers were $50.

By the way I am going to be needing my seat back this week. :eusa_dance::biglaugh::eusa_dance::biglaugh:

You know, if you had told me in the beginning how long your max was going t o be down, I would have sent my stock seat to Sean and had it back already. So technically, I blame you.

Razor,

The hardest part about machining them would be the splines, so it shouldn't be too complicated. I really like the shifter that Nobody posted, so a pedal that matches that would be sweet IMO. I am open to other designs though, and I personally would like them in black.:biglaugh:

Ah,... you wanted the whole lever including the arm.
I mistook what you were after. I was thinking the pedal it's self grafted to the original arm.

Back