Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a safe ride Brian, don't forget your polish!! And we'll see you in a couple days.

May the force be with you brother!! :punk::clapping::clapping::punk:
DOH! wax and metal polish:bang head: I almost forgot! there goes space for 1 t-shirt, pair of underwear and socks!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

just got confirmation that George is a 'yes' if work does not get in the way or he sells his bike (its for sale right now but no bites).

So danny whatever food you were going to order i'd put in 2x...

i kid, i kid. sort of

Thanks for doing the weather update Garrett, glad George is showing up!! There will be plenty of food, not to worry......besides the diner is only a couple miles away....!! :rofl_200:

its funny cause its true lol

It IS true!!! I saw George eat most of a sheet pizza as a snack before dinner once!! As the saying goes.....he's too big for a man and just a hair too small for a bulldozer!!

I'm being very honest when I say, I'm glad he seems to like me!! :worthy::worthy:

Whadda you think Ro.....any chance you may show up? :clapping:

Wax, metal polish and an extra can of deodorant.....you'll be good to go!! :punk: :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I heard of the wax and polish but what is that deodorant stuff? If it's that smelly stuff you put up under yer arm pits, we dont's use the stuff 'cause it scares da animals off da bait pile. Now if'n ya'll get a 'lil up in arms over a little body odor, I'll bring along some of my possum cover scent, you won't be smelling any human oders from me!

I'm kidding, of course!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Because EVERYBODY knows that possum essence is not as good a cover scent as fox's pee!:punk::punk:

DOH! wax and metal polish:bang head: I almost forgot! there goes space for 1 t-shirt, pair of underwear and socks!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thanks for doing the weather update Garrett, glad George is showing up!! There will be plenty of food, not to worry......besides the diner is only a couple miles away....!! :rofl_200:

It IS true!!! I saw George eat most of a sheet pizza as a snack before dinner once!! As the saying goes.....he's too big for a man and just a hair too small for a bulldozer!!

I'm being very honest when I say, I'm glad he seems to like me!! :worthy::worthy:

Whadda you think Ro.....any chance you may show up? :clapping:

not unless you use your shirt and socks as the cloth for polishing double duty then it will all fit in there hahahah

well dan im not sure yet, i didnt cancel the hotel yet and well i booked the second half of the plane tickets and took the insurance incase i have to cancel it. The first segment i have until midnight to actually pay for it or it will be canceled. I can only get a flight on points on thur, show up in MTl at midnight so would have to get up early hope the carb works, put it all back together and sync it with the weber ive never used and then head out.

so maybe i say maybe. might need the help of a bunch of maxers when i get there with a tune-up if i skip that process and just ride her there.

not unless you use your shirt and socks as the cloth for polishing double duty then it will all fit in there hahahah

well dan im not sure yet, i didnt cancel the hotel yet and well i booked the second half of the plane tickets and took the insurance incase i have to cancel it. The first segment i have until midnight to actually pay for it or it will be canceled. I can only get a flight on points on thur, show up in MTl at midnight so would have to get up early hope the carb works, put it all back together and sync it with the weber ive never used and then head out.

so maybe i say maybe. might need the help of a bunch of maxers when i get there with a tune-up if i skip that process and just ride her there.
Just skip the prosess unless you end up with some extra time, I'm sure there would be many willing hands to get running just right! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

keep us updated Ro. if we can bring anything that'll help ya... i know dannys probably got most of the stuff..

i should have caps for Ro and Chris, anyone else need any? works been so busy haven't had a chance to dig into the second batch yet...

ya dont think i will have time, get home thur midnight from other side of the country then put bike back together, hopefully slave rebuild and oil leak from cover all fixed, carbs back together(two stripped a/f screws) pack a bag and leave on i think a 4-5 hr trip to BRC so might not get there til late if i make it home. But for sure will appreciate any tuning help once i get there as i wont have time to make it perfect which will drive me crazy all the way down there

thanks kyle and garrett, might take you up on that. might bring my side covers for p/c Garrett, just added it to my list of things to do , mmmm maybe grab rail. i'd just mail them to you from mtl dont worry i wouldnt make you carry all my stuff back, im sure you will be over loaded with brownies anyways hahahah

Re: " brownie run " 2010

I'm like a little kid , I cant even sleep ( WELL ON MY STOMACH ANYWAY ) ! ... Man I cant wait !

so maybe i say maybe. might need the help of a bunch of maxers when i get there with a tune-up if i skip that process and just ride her there.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely and fer sure Ro, we'll lay hands on V-2 and see if we can't get her running 'top shelf'! Better bring the weber cause I don't have anything to sync Stg. 7 with, but should have everything else.....including a lift table so we don't even have to bend over!! :punk:

so maybe i say maybe. might need the help of a bunch of maxers when i get there with a tune-up if i skip that process and just ride her there.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely and fer sure Ro, we'll lay hands on V-2 and see if we can't get her running 'top shelf'! Better bring the weber cause I don't have anything to sync Stg. 7 with, but should have everything else.....including a lift table so we don't even have to bend over!! :punk:

just that is like icing on the cake, ive stayed away from wxx updates guess i better look first

Brownie Run 2010 Schedule:

Saturday morning 10:00~~~Annual run through downtown Chatham...return to BRC to greet late arrivals.

Saturday 1:00~~~The Three States Run, this is approx. 75 miles long, catches the NW tip of CT, up the west side of Mass and west back into NY. Mostly rural country with a few small villages, gas stops as needed. We will be stopping at Taconic Lake St Pk for some pics, and the 'group shot.' Return to BRC for dinner.

Saturday 5:30~~~Otto drops off Ziti, Sausage/Peppers & Onions, Hogie rolls, Salad & fruit plate.
Following dinner will be the usual party on the deck....entertainment provided by "Impaler and the Jerzey crew!!" (It is not possible to describe this!!:biglaugh:)

Sunday am~~~An informal get together at BRC for left-overs and some more bs'ing before hitting the road.

Heidi & I are looking forward to seeing everybody again this year, ride safe and we'll see you all soon!

If anybody needs the add'y for their gps, or phone number please PM me.

WELL I JUST GOT DONE CLEANING MY BIKE FOR THE BROWNIE RUN , LOOKS BRAND NEW ! .. NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS POLISH ALL OF MY SPIKES & MY ROCKET ..:jerk it:.. & I'M READY TO GO ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:
WELL EVERYTHING'S POLISHED , NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS CLEAN " MY HELMET " AND I'M READY TO GO ! .... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Ro, i'll bring my 2 port syncher. that should work for a stage 7 setup. i always carry it with me!

did you ever email the p/c directly?

I had Redbone cleaned, waxed, polished on Saturday. Now it's Tuesday night and there are bugs and dust everywhere from 200 miles of "testing". Maybe I'll get a chance to get a wash in before the ride night Thursday with Jim and Trevor. I have 3 days of riding to get to the BR10 it should be a blast!

Last edited:
Garrett and Rick....and anyone else coming in from the east.......

Will you guys be biking in early Saturday morning? Or should I plan to ride in by myself??

Back