Bushmills and labatt blue

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
I just got of the phone with damon. Talking VMAX and man he knows alot. Im on my 5th shot of my wife's bushmill's and third blue and the monkey is dreaming. Grage is warm and all is great. Hope you all are having as much fun as me tonight. Time for another shot and beer.:punk:

Very nice guy, Damon. His movie is very good to view for a general idea of how your engine goes together and works. Guys like Damon, and many others make this site number one in my book.
Steve

Last edited:
I just got of the phone with damon. Talking VMAX and man he knows alot. Im on my 5th shot of my wife's bushmill's and third blue and the monkey is dreaming. Grage is warm and all is great. Hope you all are having as much fun as me tonight. Time for another shot and beer.:punk:

+1 on Damon being a Vmax Guru ! :worthy:

How's your head feel this morning VMax-Mike :ummm: I'd wait a couple hrs before you do any more mods on your bike today. Strange things have resulted from drinking too much Labatt Blue. Look what happened to Toxic !

I give Damon and his DVDs full credit for getting me wrenching on my Vmaxes.
If only been in it since 1986! With that said, I enjoy my wrench time although OEM parts prices make my head spin. Everyone should own his two videos if you plan on engine or carb work. If you own a factory manual, this should live in a sleeve on the front or back cover.

Im good to go this morning. So tell me what happen's to the movie star when he drink's blue.

Back