Can I please just say

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaTownV-Max

Reaction score
- that my V-Max flippin' RULES! :punk:

Damn I am having fun with this thing, and I'm not even acting up! It's even fun just rolling down the block like a regular citizen. Who rides a V-Max. Yeah...

I'm with ya Sea Town!...........I have a 20 mile round trip commute to work and I ride my Max almost every day! I just love being on it and my permagrin shows, I get together with friends a couple of weekday evenings and on the weekends for some riding sessions, I probally have 6 weeks of riding left and plan on making the most of it.............Who rides a V-Max?...................I DO!!!!!!!

Ah yes,...I remember when I first got mine......you are the king of the road. Most cars and other bikes are left in the dust at a 1/4 throttle. You can pass anything at Will. If you see an opening ,you just take it. No winding up, no down shifting, just touque on command. An added bonus is the wide radiator that keeps your legs warm on a chilly night or in the rain. Enjoy your new member of the family.

- that my V-Max flippin' RULES! :punk:

Damn I am having fun with this thing, and I'm not even acting up! It's even fun just rolling down the block like a regular citizen. Who rides a V-Max. Yeah...

I'm with ya on the V-Max Rules!! Seems everywhere I ride people are stopping whatever they are doing with their heads bent all the way around to see what is coming!! the thing that makes me :biglaugh: the most is once they see me they keep looking and:punk: until I'm out of site!!! It's really hard not to give everyone a little show of what Max can do Heck I'd be wide open all the time:rofl_200:

I remember getting my 96 and having the Kerker 4/1 pipe and 2.5" baffle then the Stage 7 jet kit and just low speed rumble thru the streets of Pittsburgh , people would look and just watch you roll on by at 20 mph then crack the throttle and heads would snap around to see what the hell it was!. The one time I was out and just left the local establishment which was primarily a Harley bar and about 10 of them were looking and listening to the bike warming up when a cop pulled up and asked can I do a burnout , I said yeah but was not going to do it then he said please I use to have one and he wanted to show his partner what the Max would do so I said sure No Problem so I do a quick burnout the cop gets a big shit eatin grin from ear to ear just then a guy on a Harley starts to do a burn out and the cop yells at him and gives him a ticket . I almost died laughing so hard cop waved me on and said Have a good night . I still laugh at this to this day .

Took the lady our for her first cruise on the pillion seat yesterday, and as expected the bike is very comfortable and stable for two up riding. IT sure feels nice to have such a capable bike that is also just pure fun! We had a great little ride and are looking forward to many more. She rides too, and is shopping for a new model Shadow, maybe though we'll ride the 'Max enough that she'll decide maybe she needs one of her own instead!

And it doesn't get old, either. After over a year and 12k miles of vmax ownership, it's still as fun as day one.

Just got back from a 3 hour ride this afternoon with a few friends, once again the Max delivered an enjoyable experience and stellar performance! we hit the triple digits a number of times! got a few good burnouts in too!

Just got back from a 3 hour ride this afternoon with a few friends, once again the Max delivered an enjoyable experience and stellar performance! we hit the triple digits a number of times! got a few good burnouts in too!

I knew it wouldn't be long before you got the burn out fever Tom:rofl_200: Where did you guys go? We need to hook up a color ride in a couple weeks here in Michigan, what do you think??? I can round up the Muskegon boys and maybe the Lansing fellas.

Yep.......Not looking good for the rear tire......LOL.......We just cruised the GR downtown area and blasted up to Rockford the back way, spent a little time at the dam and headed home, Color tour sounds like a must do Max style!.........We have a run scheduled with the Southside street cars club on Sunday the 3rd of october weather permitting, we will run a loop down through the Hastings area and back stopping for dinner on the return leg, no final details as of yet but everyone is welcome both two and four wheels! If you would like to set up a color ride on another date I'm in too, I would like to invite Scott from hastings as he likes to ride too, I'm stoked about putting together a group of Maxes for a ride!...............Tom.

Back