Canadian Dollar above parity...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just read the news that the Canadian dollar is above parity now.
I think but 1/18th of a penny of whatever. I remember the last time this happened in 2007 I tried to buy a GM car in the states (already 20k cheaper pre-discounts to the Canadian counterpart). GM refused to sell to Canadians (likely because we would realize that we were paying almost double for certain vehicles, that were made right here in Canada).

I wonder what will happen THIS time around?

probably. from what my Canadian buddies tell me, the bank is going to hammer you with fees for anything you buy here so it's not really at par, but you'll probably still pay way less than if you bought it in Canada.

Not sure who i offered it to, but i live 10 minutes from the peace bridge is you need a US addy to ship to.

oh Canada, oh Canada. Or as South Park would say, blame Canada blame Canada. haha. Man that sucks ya'al have to so much for the same shit.

I live 10 min from the Tijuana border if any of ya'al need anything from there. haha.

Hay I saw a video on Facebook Vmax page of a guy who put screws in the tires of his Vmax. You guys do any of that?

Evil D

That offer was to me :)
If the carr wheels were still in production, I just might have had something to order :(

Back