Cant seem to find

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Cant seem to find an 09 for a decent price. I had one lined up in tx but a local bought it. Internet search keeps showing me ones that already sold or they want your first born for payment..

Check some old threads ref: Virginia H.D. dealership that had one about 2 months ago , very reasonable if I remember correctly.

You're talking about a bike that is only 3-4 years old with an initial price of $18k (with 10-12 at 20k). So, what are you thinking is "decent". The $12-13K bikes are far and few between.

Sean

You're talking about a bike that is only 3-4 years old with an initial price of $18k (with 10-12 at 20k). So, what are you thinking is "decent". The $12-13K bikes are far and few between.

Sean

13-14.5 would be nice. Hey if ya gotta wish..lol

Where you at in MN? Maybe not that far from you....................:hmmm:

The owner of Hornung Cycles buys his trucks from where I work. I'm more than happy to help you out if I can. Let me know.

Here's one that I rode a few months ago. It was PERFECT and ran HARD.....:whistlin:

http://hornungpowersports.com/listings.php?inventory_id=60

GREAT guys to deal with. I'm sure there's a little "wiggle" room.

I was looking for a Gen 2 in the $10-$11k when I found a good deal on a 06. I don't think there are to many Gen 2's in the $10-$11K range.

What are you looking to spend?

Just called them, closed on mondays, thanx for the lead.

Where you at in MN? Maybe not that far from you....................:hmmm:

The owner of Hornung Cycles buys his trucks from where I work. I'm more than happy to help you out if I can. Let me know.

Iron range, ill check the distance.

It sold! dang it, bank said no problem-got the back of the truck cleaned out,ect ect. first the one in texas now this one in iowa...help me find some more 09's fellas.lol

Thanx again
Shorthair888............

Latest posts

Back