Can't wait for April

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposed to be sunny and 70's the rest of the week, here. Nannnnnnyyyyyabooooboooo...

:peace out bike:

Vicious mean streak you have there Jayhawk!! You may be a candidate for an "auto ball" (and you have to roll it :biglaugh:)

Honestly, I wouldn't trade this crap weather for your traffic and congestion, anyday. It's prolly a character flaw, but I'm a mountain boy to the core. Living only 1 1/2 hrs north of NYC makes me a bit nervous, just knowing that mess is soooo close!!

But the summertime riding here, 75 - 80 deg, cruisin' through the Catskills or Berkshires, it's like a sore dick man, YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!!! :rofl_200:

Figured I should post pics of what it looks like at my house after a couple of days of snow squalls off of lake Huron. We currently have about 2.5ft of this white fluffy crap:bang head: on the ground....

Attachments

• November 20th 2008 020.jpg
    November 20th 2008 020.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
  • November 20th 2008 024.jpg
    November 20th 2008 024.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 15
  • November 20th 2008 027.jpg
    November 20th 2008 027.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 14
  • November 20th 2008 028.jpg
    November 20th 2008 028.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 19
Figured I should post pics of what it looks like at my house after a couple of days of snow squalls off of lake Huron. We currently have about 2.5ft of this white fluffy crap:bang head: on the ground....

We don't have anywhere near that here in Regina Saskatchewan.
So far one night of snow which is almost gone.
Took the max for a ride on the 18th and then snowed on the 19.
but like I said it is gone. All I need now is another warm blast to come through. Might get to go again.
Hope you have a snowblower. I hate shoveling.

In my mind it is definately too early to stay. Unfortunately it appears that mother nature may have her own agenda with us this winter. Even the old timers are grumbling about how early this snow is. It was predicted that we were going to have a warmer than normal winter which equates to more snow.

In my mind it is definately too early to stay. Unfortunately it appears that mother nature may have her own agenda with us this winter. Even the old timers are grumbling about how early this snow is. It was predicted that we were going to have a warmer than normal winter which equates to more snow.

Never know for sure, but if it snows like it rained this summer we are gonna get buried!!

Nothing like that "lake effect" snow, is there Jim? I did a lot of work in the 'Tug Hill Plateau' area in northern NY. If you've never experienced that kind of snow you wouldn't believe it!! 4 - 6 feet is "just a dusting!!" 5 miles away there might not be a flake coming down, blue sky, beautiful!!

Damndest thing you ever saw.

We like a bit of snow during hunting season, but this is crazy. It's driving all the deer to their winter herding areas. If it dosen't snow the last week should be good though.
I put Redbone away (14th) the day before it started snowing here. It was cold but I warmed up the engine then took one last 1st-2nd gear blast up the street then laid down a nice smokey burnout on my brothers concrete driveway. :punk:
I'm with the rest of you guys above the 41st parallel that cannot wait for April!

Never know for sure, but if it snows like it rained this summer we are gonna get buried!!

Nothing like that "lake effect" snow, is there Jim? I did a lot of work in the 'Tug Hill Plateau' area in northern NY. If you've never experienced that kind of snow you wouldn't believe it!! 4 - 6 feet is "just a dusting!!" 5 miles away there might not be a flake coming down, blue sky, beautiful!!

Damndest thing you ever saw.

No kidding there eh!! My wife used to work in town and I would call her to tell her that we were getting hammered at the house and, even though she was only 10 miles away, they were getting nothing in town.

Latest posts

Back