Car vs. street bike vs. racing bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fun... Where in the world did you find it?

Nice.

I haven't looked it up, but that racing bike looks/sounds like a 2-stroke.

All GP bikes of that era were two stroke. The bigger class was 500cc but went to larger displacement (I believe 990cc first and now 880cc) 4 stroke a few years ago. The 250 and 125cc classes are still 2 stroke.

All GP bikes of that era were two stroke. The bigger class was 500cc but went to larger displacement (I believe 990cc first and now 880cc) 4 stroke a few years ago. The 250 and 125cc classes are still 2 stroke.

How fast do you suppose he was going / what gear was he in when he rode those wheelies?

Nice video, I was beginning to wonder when my old Honda Sabre was going to catch the car. That was great when Freddy passed the Sabre on the inside...he just looked at him....then twisted the go button! GONE!:punk:

They could have picked a better representative for the street bike. That was not anywhere near the fastest or best handling bike in 1984.

They could have picked a better representative for the street bike. That was not anywhere near the fastest or best handling bike in 1984.

or car for that matter. Then again, I don't think Laguna Seca is ideal for a 500cc GP bike either.

Latest posts

Back