Carbon Fiber scoops...NICE!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its look like adhesive foil.

As maybe you know im doing some fiberglass work.
So theres no that big difrence with fiberglass and carbon but carbon is costly like hell :)

Its look like adhesive foil.

As maybe you know im doing some fiberglass work.
So theres no that big difrence with fiberglass and carbon but carbon is costly like hell :)

Hmmm....lemme know if you need someone to test some of your work out...:eusa_dance:

I posted some pics around the forum with my fiberglass parts.

Yeah sure, i can send ypu some but only if you will become my sponsor LOL
Carbon weavy runs about 100$ per square meter here and mould must be smoth like babys ass :)
Theres no place for any grinding like with the fiberglass :)

:hijacked:

Any progress with efi?

Sponsor? How 'bout cheer leader??? Go Satariel! Go! Go Satariel! Go! :)

RE: EFI, Still waiting on TB's/Fuel rails. Have not heard a word from Gary for almost a month now. Hope something bad has not happened to him or his family!

Thanks for linky, good looking stuff. Can't get tygausa.com to come up though:ummm:

I have the scoops, side covers, and vboost/intake mani covers en route. I'll post up my thoughts when they arrive.

Looks excellent. Do they sel the fake tank in carbon fiber as well? I'd love to do the whole CF look.

Thanks.

Elimax

Damn It Mark, why why would you post this. For the love of Pete, just when I thought I was done buying stuff for a bike that isnt even running right. :bang head:

Just think, you can sell the stocker fenders, side plates, scoop.. etc.. on eBay and cut the price damn near in half.

Sponsor? How 'bout cheer leader??? Go Satariel! Go! Go Satariel! Go! :)
LOL :rofl_200:No thanks LOL :rofl_200:

RE: EFI, Still waiting on TB's/Fuel rails. Have not heard a word from Gary for almost a month now. Hope something bad has not happened to him or his family!
Im sure hes ok, simply he dont have much time recently :)
Fuel rails is what im doing now and tb's joints.
Most fun wil comes with linkage...

Hey Birdoprey...looks awesome.

Do they sell the CF fake tanks as well? I'd love to buy one!

Thanks.

Elimax

Carbon fiber is not the way to go. It doesn't look good close up . It's difficult to touch up and keep clean. Black is better & faster. It's actually real heavy.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I got the ignition and left neck cover and they are pretty nice.
2 things though
1. The holes werent big enough, had to drill them out, no big deal.
2. One small hole for the left side wasnt drilled. Again no big deal.

I tried ordering the manifold covers but he was out of stock or damaged or something.

I also told him to look into making some radiator side covers. I am sure those would be a big seller.

It dresses up the front of the bike nicely as compared to the old faded black that was there before.

Back