CDI box?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C Dean

Reaction score
I have went through multiple fuel pumps multiple regulators figured out it was the CDI box it was only running on three cylinders also got an aftermarket CDI box hooked it up it had more power than ever drove down the road and back it cut off won't start again burn another fuel pump up hooked my old CDI box up it fired right up but of course without the fuel it shut down is it the stator I mean I don't know what's going on and I sure don't want to spend the money to burn another CDI box up to find out

I have went through multiple fuel pumps multiple regulators figured out it was the CDI box it was only running on three cylinders also got an aftermarket CDI box hooked it up it had more power than ever drove down the road and back it cut off won't start again burn another fuel pump up hooked my old CDI box up it fired right up but of course without the fuel it shut down is it the stator I mean I don't know what's going on and I sure don't want to spend the money to burn another CDI box up to find out

Back