• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Center Stand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F 18 Driver

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for a center stand… My current stand separated at that location where you press your foot down and where it attaches to the bottom of the center stand frame.

I have the both pieces and I assume I could weld it.… But it may easier and less expensive to get one from someone who's running headers and no longer able to use the stand because of the way the exhaust is run

Ideally the stand will include the dampener (the little round rubber piece).

F-18 driver

Hi everyone,

Looking for a center stand… My current stand separated at that location where you press your foot down and where it attaches to the bottom of the center stand frame.

I have the both pieces and I assume I could weld it.… But it may easier and less expensive to get one from someone who's running headers and no longer able to use the stand because of the way the exhaust is run

Ideally the stand will include the dampener (the little round rubber piece).

F-18 driver
I have a few out here. I might even have a fresh Powdercoated one but can't remember for sure.

I have a few out here. I might even have a fresh Powdercoated one but can't remember for sure.
I'm in for a powder coated one. I can send you back the one that got bent when I was rear ended. I think a vise would do the job.

Back