Central Florida Ride this saturday 15th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I need a break from working on crap around here so I am riding out to Sleepy Hollow on Saturday gonna leave my house around 10:30. It is about a 160 mile ride round trip. I usually take the nice scenic ride out & do pretty much a strait shot back. I dont do a whole bunch of hauling ass trying to keep a group together but there are a few stretches where we will open it up a bit. For those of you that have not been out there its a really nice place right on the Bayou with lots of bif trees,airboats & usually a decent band. They also have $ 5 dollar Steak & baked potatoe lunch.

Hey Kyle,
Three Of us GenII's are riding up to Tim Nash's (Inverness) for a final reflash. Leaving about 10:30 also on Saturday. You guys should come with us? Be awesome to have about 5 or 6 Maxers togeather!

Hey Kyle,
Three Of us GenII's are riding up to Tim Nash's (Inverness) for a final reflash. Leaving about 10:30 also on Saturday. You guys should come with us? Be awesome to have about 5 or 6 Maxers togeather!
I would love to go out to Tims place but Christine is wanting to go out to Sleepy Hollow to so we will play it by ear.

Kyle, I'm not up to a 200 mile ride to Sleepy Hollow. Unfortunitely Brett, your ride isn't that much shorter for me.. Lose, Lose for me.:sad2: Bummer........

Have a safe trip all.... I would love to be able to go..

Dont forget the Gibtown Bike week this weekend.....in Gibsonton.

Back