Central Florida Tech day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks that I will be out of town! Leaving on Saturday until the following Saturday.

Yeah that sucks. I will do another one soon or plan a ride one. Its hard to get days when every one can make it. Dont worry if you brake lines come in I wont sell them to any one else.:biglaugh:

Thanks!
I can assume the three of us will ride over at once and we can install and bleed in one stop? Cool with you? Will let you know when?

The burgers are great and all but I'd show primarily for the comradery and bikes ! Well I know the bikes are the main thing but I like every one to feel welcome & not be starving & Thirsty. I want every one to feel at home when there at my house

Get some rest, hope you feel better soon. Look forward to meeting all of you on the 20th.

Bill

I would like to go, to meet you guys and to look at other max's I do not know where you live though. I live in Apollo Beach

Steve

Hell yeah ty it looks like I will be going.
Steve

I will be heading over from Lithia area, let me know if you would like to ride over together, I know it will be a great chance to meet some very knowledgeable VMaxers! :biglaugh:

Bill

11's fine with me but we need to hear from PATMAX and the guys farthest out...I think Earl's coming with me...

do y'all mostly do gulfside rides? i live oceanside and am trying to find maxers around east central florida

!!!! how cool !!!! i've been wanting to synch up my carbs for the longest time, but can't bring myself to buy a carbtune nor build one of them manometers. man i'd love to crash the party, but y'all are on the other side of the state. it's too far for me.

Latest posts

Back