Chasing VMax Mike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great videos....I happen to like the one without music better because to me there is nothing better than the sound of Vmax exhaust.

That turned out great Chad!!........Very nice job on editing footage from both cameras, I too like the V-Max sound better!........You can really hear your Supertraps with it mounted low!..........:punk:............Tom.

Definitely like the one without music and I like the angle of the lower camera. It really shows the action of the bike in the turns!

I like the engine, it's like music to my ears!

That looked like a great ride I like the small ones better some time. I like no music better also. Great video guys.........:punk:

Wow sweet love the 1 motor only, beat of the motor is all the music needed. Nice job...

I wish I had some Vmax buddies that'd ride around with me out here! Seems like the only riders I have around me are old farts on harleys and goldwings or adrenaline junkies on crotch rockets dragging there knee through every turn. That looked like a nice fast paced fun ride, I really wish I could've tagged along! I LOVE the footage from the lower camera. The top camera is nice for perspective, but the lower is great for that sexy exhaust sound and seeing the angle of your leans.

Oh and I prefer the one without music, and I think anyone else who is a motorhead, especially a max rider, would agree!

I wish I had some Vmax buddies that'd ride around with me out here! Seems like the only riders I have around me are old farts on harleys and goldwings or adrenaline junkies on crotch rockets dragging there knee through every turn.

Don't the VMOA hold an annual ride @ the Tail of the Dragon in TN each fall? How far is that from your location? Once a year is better'n nuttin".

I know of two vmaxer from Virginia going to the tail of the dragon august 15-19 staying at two wheel in. Good group of guys met them there last year while in bristol for the races. They were the best people I have ever road with so far

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back