CHAT ROOM schedule

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while and I am hoping that some of you will be showing up for chat night. I am hanging out in the chat room just because I can for a while and if no one shows I will check back in at 10pm.

I was there all by myself @ 10.00 PM. did everyone run away when I logged in? What time zone is the chat held in?

Toolman, Razor, the chat room was just a little behind last night, I guess. I logged in about 10:15 and it was up & going with 5 or 6 guys there already.

Danny, what time zone is the chat held in? I might be 2 hrs behind. I'm on Eastern time

I'm eastern tz also T'man, NY/Mass border. The chat is usually on Tues. night @ 10:00 our time. But last night @ 10:00 no one was there, 15 min later everybody had showed up.

The general rule of thumb seems to be we start around 10 PM and normally we're done by midnight. I have seen it start as early as 7:30 PM and other times it has lasted until almost 2 AM. I normally will check the main page to see if anyone is using the chatroom and I think that is the best way to see if it's "happening" early or running late.

If my Internet woes are fixed I will definately be in the room next week @ 9:30pm or so Tuesday night. As it sits I am borrowing computer time where I can just to catch up on email.

Glad I am not only one with time zone questions?:rofl_200:
Even thou I think i made come down on my self!!!!
I am the new guy so why isn't everyone pickin on me!!!!
Let me be brought in right I can handle it .....if you can...lol...

Back