Cheap Hard Bags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatter

Reaction score
Ok, so I was looking for bags for my VTX, and ran across www.ridebikegear.com

They have good prices on hard bags and a "universal" mounting system.

I just wonder if their mounting system would work on a Max?

From their fine print, though, all sale are final. :confused2:

:punk: Hey Hat, there are some nice ones on ebay now item # 130433085848, not really cheap but nice. Good Luck, Spurs

The prices on those bags (I am looking at purchasing a top case soon and they are very low priced as well).

Does anyone have experience with their top cases and can tell us how they look/perform?

I think I will buy a set for the VTX, but try them on the Max first to see if the mounts fit or not.

I like the top box with the lights and spoiler on it myself. I'm going to fix the VTX up as a tourer.

Before you buy check out A1 Hardbags a guy I know has a VTX 1300 and just got the trunk for his I haven't seen it because it's at paint but he claimed he paid $100 for it.
Hope it helps.
Later
Duke

Hey,

The guy I bought my Max from has a set of custom bags and mounts specifically made for a Vmax. I can probably get pics from him and he is looking to sell them since I didn't want them on my Max. If interested PM me and I will get you in touch with him.

TM

Latest posts

Back