Check this out.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maximum

Reaction score
A freind saw one of these parked in Bowling Green, OH. He was taking pictures with his cell phone when the owner walked up. My buddy got a web site from the guy-- brimstonecycles.com .

The guy says he's beginning production, and he plans to take one to the Cruse auction in Auburn Indiana this weekend because Jay Leno will be there and he wants to see if Leno will buy one.

You can argue as to whether this qualifies as a "cycle." I'd be on the "no" side, but man, it would be a bad ass ride. It immediately moved to the top of my Lotto-list. I'd make sure to get it with some Z-rated high-performance tires instead of the whimpy all=-weather skins.

See what you think.

:ummm: Is there a pic or link?

brimestonecycles.com

Holy cow!!! That's quite the missle!!! I want one....just one of the smaller ones tho, say....450 - 500 HP!!

The 4 wheeler is what hes tryin to show ya...the second picture is what I think MIGHT be a cheaper alternative for us Max folks.I want one of these Quadracycles though so bad!

Buyinstalk in tires?
I think so...

Attachments

• home_sp_bttm.jpg
    home_sp_bttm.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 39
  • roadstercycle.jpg
    roadstercycle.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 46
Definetly super-cool, but I thought the whole thing about a "cycle" was that it had two wheels?

60 in 2.8 seconds? I'm pretty sure that would toast a stock Gen1. That must be with the maximum 750hp engine, I can't imagine 300hp pushing something that large that fast.

Back