Chrome bolts and colored lines best place to purchase?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased colored fuel/oil/vacuum lines anywhere?? Where would the best place to be to purchase these goodies??? I found a few websites but was wondering if anyone else had any info.

Also chrome grade 8 bolts where is the best place to purchase these for kosman bolt together rims???

Thanks guys

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

mcmaster carr may have everything you need.

bikebandit has helix racing fuel line too i've used and liked.

I'd check with Sean also, he seems to have a line on any and everything. And honestly he'll stand behind his stuff and you'll know its right from him. Plus you'll be supporting our all important Forum Vendors. I try to get everything through our forum now. I support those who support me! At least that's my opinion.

mcmaster carr may have everything you need.

bikebandit has helix racing fuel line too i've used and liked.

i found a pritty cheap supplier for common 1/4, 3/8, & 5/16 hose and mcmaster I couldn't find chrome bolts on there

I'd check with Sean also, he seems to have a line on any and everything. And honestly he'll stand behind his stuff and you'll know its right from him. Plus you'll be supporting our all important Forum Vendors. I try to get everything through our forum now. I support those who support me! At least that's my opinion.

I agree but seeing how Kosman isn't a plentiful set up and mine has been modified from shaft to chain he would be ordering bolts the same aa I do.. ill ask him tho

Are you going to share it with us??

When I get home I can. Don't have the website here.. but I only need grade 8 for the kosman bolt together rims.. unless you have them its not very useful lol im gonna try a couple sights so ill find cheapest

Ahhhh may've I didn't look far enough! I've found a sight for all the grade 8 bolts and chrome nut its like 95 bucks

he got 'em at probolt not mcmaster

I was searching for grade 8 chrome nuts but all I could come up with was grade 5, not that I needed any but more as a exercise to see what was out there. Always nice to have good vendors in the favorites!

I was searching for grade 8 chrome nuts but all I could come up with was grade 5, not that I needed any but more as a exercise to see what was out there. Always nice to have good vendors in the favorites!

I dont know if nuts are considered grade 8 but this is the best site so far... I could not find chrome grade 8 bolts on pro bolt

SAE are going to be grade 8. Metric will be 12.12 for the strongest ones. Chromed are harder to find. My supplier is different then listed. I do have chrome engine bolt kits, plain stainless bolts, and even polished stainless bolts. I don't have a specific supplier for the colored bolts.

Same with the colored hoses for the smaller hoses but I am sure I can get them. Keep in mind I also get EVERYTHING that you can find in a Summit catalog.

Sean

Just a thought, Sean had bolts chromed for me when I needed some. Every exposed bolt on my bike is chrome and every Allen head has a chrome cap in them as well.

Has anyone ever purchased colored fuel/oil/vacuum lines anywhere?? Where would the best place to be to purchase these goodies??? I found a few websites but was wondering if anyone else had any info.

Also chrome grade 8 bolts where is the best place to purchase these for kosman bolt together rims???

Thanks guys

I don't know about the bolts, but for braided brake lines and colored lines I love these guys. http://www.speedwaymotors.com/search-fuel-lines.html

Back