Coast 2 Coast - George Norry

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Coast 2 Coast - George Noory

Is anyone out there hooked on listening to Coast to Coast radio show with George Noory.

Just curious, some interesting shit....:surprise:

Yes, I know I spelled his name wrong on the thread title.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am up late at nite alot working in the garage and usually listen to AM.

Goerge, his Buddy Ian Bonnet and that other guy that fills in for him sometimes crack me up. I've listened to it alot buy usually with a big grin on my face since I'm not much of one that subscribes to conspiracy theories.

I'm more of a believer in Random choas.

Rusty

I've been listening to Art Bell( the one who started coast2coast) for what seems like forever. I should probably pod cast but I'm to much of a dino to take the time to do that. George Norey is cool also. Seems like Ian is the smart one though.
Lew

I've been listening to Art Bell( the one who started coast2coast) for what seems like forever. I should probably pod cast but I'm to much of a dino to take the time to do that. George Norey is cool also. Seems like Ian is the smart one though.
Lew

Oh that's right, isn't Art the one that came back from some sort of Hiatus in the Phillipines?

Yes,
Art was out of Nye County in southern Nevada and Las Vegas for many years. His wife was in ill health and died about 1.5 years ago. Art remarried and lilved in the So seas for a while then suddenly returned to his home in Nevada--- seems like to stay. New wife is preggers and ready to drop the kid.
Lew

I knew somebody out there has to listen to the stuff. I always jump in the car on my lunch break and check it out. I can believe somethings, at least it makes ya really wonder what we really know to be real ! Most of the guests are very well educated and you have to respect that. The funniest stuff is the callers, some are so friggin wacked out its unreal.

If you wanna check out some free pod casts, there is a site in Norway called redicecreations.com which offer free pod d/l's. The speaker who interviews the guests is annoying to say the least - but its free. They have about 30 or so to check out and they have streaming online shows as well.

That is Red Ice Creations dot com.

I think soon the pressure is going to become too great and allot of classified material is going to be made public. I think it may freak allot of folks out there. It can't be capped forever. If there is - we have a right to know. If there is a hell of good reason to hide it, I'd like to know what it is. However, admit the facts - and be done with it.

We are told about Black holes in space and then some, and we just take it as just another fact....well hell I've never seen one have you ? Plus, it has such a strong force of gravity even light can't escape from it. Holy fuck man ! If that isn't too mind boggling I don't know what is.

They were saying they found a new planet 29 light years away ( If I'm not mistaken ) which maybe allot like earth. You have to think to yourself - how in hell did they ever find it never mind saying it has great expectations of having an atmosphere and temps close to earth. I GUESS, what I'm getting at is its going to just as hard to comprehend anyway so WHY NOT ! :hmmm:

Thanks for the replies guys.

I started to listen to Art Bell back in '96 and loved it. Sometimes he was little out there or kooky but it was still awesome especially at 3 in the morning it could spooky. Haven't listened since the changeover to George. There wasa fiasco with Art's son gettin attacked by a teacher and he quit.

Latest posts

Back