coil conversion harness addition!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Many have asked about using their T-Boost set ups with the coil conversion harnesses. Now the way the T-Boost hooks up to the coil, could be better in my opinoin! Now I have had several people tell me that they have removed their T-Boost set ups because they would have to splice into their factory harness or their new Coil Conversion Harnesses! So we have a fix!:worthy: Well I have made a 'T' harness specifically for the T-Boost set ups to go inline between your bikes factory harness and the Coil Conversion Harness. This is still a plug and play set up! With one exception. The T-Boost coil pick -up wire has a "piggy-back" blade terminal that will need to be cut off and a new female blade connector put in it's place. The connector will be included with the "T" harness. When doing this fix to the T-Boost install, all of your bikes factory wiring will go back to Stock where your T-Boost was installed:clapping: We have a limited production of these on hand and they will be $17 plus freight! Thanks G

Back