Cold water monster!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I have warned my wife about the cold water monster.He's sneaky.He will wait for her to get in the shower and drowned her with a big glass of cold water.Tonight he struck!I knew he had becuase i heard the scream followed by,Im gonna kill you!!!.I sat quietly in the chair.Becuase as i explained to my wife eariler,Im sweet,I wouldnt do anything like that!She got out of the shower got dressed,Came through the house and drowned me in the den!I should not have receive husband abuse.Becuase of that cold water monster!! I explained my wife! My love! i am inocent.Every time something happens to her she blames me!These women!:confused2:

I hear ya. The same kind of crap happens to me. Anytime something weird happens around my house guess who gets blamed! Is it the gremlins or whatever that actually cause the problems or throw my socks and underwear all over the floor? NO! It's me, I catch hell for it. Stupid gremlins.

Be mindful of the 'payback monster' Terry.....he (or maybe she in this case) can be be very, very tough indeed! :biglaugh:

The keeper of the Hoot-nanny......or something like that!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Be mindful of the 'payback monster' Terry.....he (or maybe she in this case) can be be very, very tough indeed! :biglaugh:

The keeper of the Hoot-nanny......or something like that!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Now, that's a Huge Monster....:bang head::rofl_200:

My wife gets back at me by buying herself something expensive. Not wastful extravagant stuff mind you but unneccessary just the same. $400 Edison style chandelier, $600 worth of kitchen faucet and sink, $300 dollars of interior paint. Notice that all these purchases require someone to install them or apply them. Of course the argument goes, " you buy all that Vmax stuff for yourself, everything I buy is for the house!". Like that justifies it.
At least she lets me take care of all the outside stuff, all the vehicle repairs and maintenance, all the gardening and landscaping.

My wife gets back at me by buying herself something expensive. Not wastful extravagant stuff mind you but unneccessary just the same. $400 Edison style chandelier, $600 worth of kitchen faucet and sink, $300 dollars of interior paint. Notice that all these purchases require someone to install them or apply them. Of course the argument goes, " you buy all that Vmax stuff for yourself, everything I buy is for the house!". Like that justifies it.
At least she lets me take care of all the outside stuff, all the vehicle repairs and maintenance, all the gardening and landscaping.

Sounds like my household. I get to maintain and spend the $$ on the vehicles and she has control over the interior. I like what you said about buying the stuff & then you have to install it.

Back