College town rant.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar

Reaction score
So I'm stranded at the moment. Hawkeys blew the Cyclones away 35-0 and Im like 1.5 miles from Kinnick stadium. Friggin traffic jam infront of my house right now when I want to ride.:bang head: And the police are crawling. always..

Ok.. but the scenery is nice..

Might as well pour a strong one and watch the drunk Y&T from the deck.

So I'm stranded at the moment. Hawkeys blew the Cyclones away 35-0 and Im like 1.5 miles from Kinnick stadium. Friggin traffic jam infront of my house right now when I want to ride.:bang head: And the police are crawling. always..

Ok.. but the scenery is nice..

Might as well pour a strong one and watch the drunk Y&T from the deck.
Whats Y&T?????

Whats Y&T?????
Y&T=Young & tight.:biglaugh:

One of them squatted and pissed right in front of me yesterday.:biglaugh: I know Im twisted.

Me and this town have a love hate relationship. Love the scenery, but hate the taxes ($3700 yr) and the cops. Friggin DWI capital of the country.

i hear ya on the college town thing. Almost all of town is shut down for the football games here. 3/4 of the streets were down yesterday because of the UofI vs SIU game

Y&T=Young & tight.:biglaugh:

One of them squatted and pissed right in front of me yesterday.:biglaugh: I know Im twisted.

Me and this town have a love hate relationship. Love the scenery, but hate the taxes ($3700 yr) and the cops. Friggin DWI capital of the country.
Gottcha! I bet the cops love to swarm around your area before/after games! In Ohio they will hide out in the trees and bushes wearing camo, just to bust people drinking when in traffic on the way to games and concerts. Losers!

They just made this new law here.
Tail gating only allowed 2 hrs before and after the game.:damn angry:
And then hired a bunch of new young cops.

Soon we will have cameras everywhere.

They harassed my son big time just for hanging out. He said they just walk up and say "empty your pockets." Times have changed.

My gray hair has kept them at bay.

Hey, atleast there's some excitement where you live....
Can't remember the last time one squatted and pee'd around here.:biglaugh:

Hey, atleast there's some excitement where you live....
Can't remember the last time one squatted and pee'd around here.:biglaugh:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Now thats entertainment!:punk:

Yup, didnt see (I honestly could care lass) but went with what the wife said. We must have given that TD at the end. Mercy.:rofl_200:

Dont tell me your a Cyclone fan Chris..:confused2:

Last year a disgruntled cyclone fan kicked over a bunch of bikes parked by the field house after we pummeled them once again. :damn angry:

Back