Competiton for the New VMax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Honda is bringing out the CB1000R, which is basically a naked CBR1000R minus the clip ons and there is also a prototype of the Evo-6, which is powered by the Goldwing motor (I would imagine it would be "warmed over").

Attachments

• 110607middle2.jpg
    110607middle2.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 110607middle.jpg
    110607middle.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 49
  • cb1000r.jpg
    cb1000r.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 33
  • evo6-2.jpg
    evo6-2.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 42
  • evo6.jpg
    evo6.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 43
Honda is bringing out the CB1000R, which is basically a naked CBR1000R minus the clip ons and there is also a prototype of the Evo-6, which is powered by the Goldwing motor (I would imagine it would be "warmed over").

The CB WILL NOT be brought to the states...:bang head:

I started a CB thread on my SV portal two weeks ago when I saw it and found that it wasn't available here...:damn angry:

I'm thinking a 2009 Busa would be nice...:whistlin: Everyone needs a third bike right?:thumbs up:

It's about time Honda started doing "something". They have lacked style and serious performance for the past 5 years. Absolutely nothing fresh and new, other than trying to keep up with the V-twin look alikes. . :confused2:Since they dropped the Valkyrie and Magna in 2003, they have had nothing worth a crap IMO. Just how many models of the Shadow and VTX can you create:ranting:

A guy I used to work with has an '06 CBR 1000R with a pipe and tune and it lay'd down 157rwhp. That wouldn't suck at all.

Oh no, I'm not saying anything other than the Naked version of that bike would be awesome. I agree, Honda has taken a dive. My dad who's looking into getting a street bike after a few years of not having one, noticed the same thing. He USED to be die hard Honda. He's looking to get the FZ-6 Yammy.

Oh no, I'm not saying anything other than the Naked version of that bike would be awesome. I agree, Honda has taken a dive. My dad who's looking into getting a street bike after a few years of not having one, noticed the same thing. He USED to be die hard Honda. He's looking to get the FZ-6 Yammy.

If your dad is anywhere close to your size the 6 will be a guttless wonder until he rings its neck...:whistlin:

That's why I like the sport twins or the V-4's... More grunt down low where you use it on the street...:thumbs up:

You bet, I'm still a die hard Honda man. But until they shock me with something sweet. Then I'll stick with old school muscle bikes:punk:

Very good choice with the FZ6. Plenty of power and when he gets tired of it, he could step up to the FZ1:thumbs up:

If your dad is anywhere close to your size the 6 will be a guttless wonder until he rings its neck...:whistlin:

That's why I like the sport twins or the V-4's... More grunt down low where you use it on the street...:thumbs up:

Haha no, my dad is only 5'9" and 180lbs.

You bet, I'm still a die hard Honda man. But until they shock me with something sweet. Then I'll stick with old school muscle bikes:punk:

Very good choice with the FZ6. Plenty of power and when he gets tired of it, he could step up to the FZ1:thumbs up:

When he goes and picks the 6 up I may be buying the FZ1. ;)

Back