Cool app that tells you where gas stations without ethanol

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
There is a cool app that is called "pure gas" that takes your current location and tells you the stations closest to you that carry gas without ethanol. I thought there were none close to me so I always used gas with ethanol on my Gen 1's

Now that I found this app, I will mention tfr from starvmax found the app and posted it in the forum before I did. I didn't see his post and wanted to share, he posted it first and should get the credit. Not sure if he posted here also but in case he didn't you can download it to your smartphone from iTunes or the App store, Once again it is called "Pure Gas"

wherever you are it tells you the closest station to your current location that has gas without ethanol. It's a game changer for me, nothing but pure gas for my 2015 Vmax !!

Do you have a link to the app? Your Gen 2 should be OK with the ethanol, it is the jets in the Gen 1 that have issues.

Seen the post and figured I'd try the app while waiting for wife in the store. Like it. It works well with google maps to direct you to the station as well. Thumbs up for the repost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back