• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corbin Seat for Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seat didnt even cost 200.00 when they sold that model new, and the new models, used, sell for that or less on ebay

I also wonder how posting an ebay ad here is any different than posting an item for sale.

remeber nobody was banned for doing so. everybody whined that nobody posted his parts for sale

personally i could care less if an item is posted for sale here, but there seems to be a double standard here or favoritism

That seat didnt even cost 200.00 when they sold that model new, and the new models, used, sell for that or less on ebay
I based my price on this current Ebay auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORB...4667QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported
The ones on Corbin now go for $439
http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/vmax.shtml
The only difference is the plug instead of the flap.

I also wonder how posting an ebay ad here is any different than posting an item for sale.
I posted this in the proper forum, New Classified Listings
It must come up as a regular posting because I have seen it with others as well.

remeber nobody was banned for doing so. everybody whined that nobody posted his parts for sale
I cant speak to why Nobody was banned. I do know he did not put them in the proper part of the forum. I dont know what when on after that. Like every story there is 3 sides, His...The Moderators...somewhere in the middle lies the truth.

personally i could care less if an item is posted for sale here, but there seems to be a double standard here or favoritism
If you could care less than why did you take the time to post something you cant truthfully speak to. Next time know what you are talking about before speaking.
Cheers
Oh and by the way I would talk like that if I was talking to you in person.

Cheers
Oh and by the way I would talk like that if I was talking to you in person.
:rofl_200:

Does that sentence make you feel good, proud, tough. that was the only part of your response that i felt like you had a chip on your shoulder, otherwise i didnt really feel like you were talking to me in any way

i could care less how you would talk to me in person, cause i think your price is a joke and so are you.

you paid 500.00 for the bike that seat came with and someone wants to bump your post as an honest seller:rofl_200:, well if you can sleep at night good for you.

i just looked up completed listings, there are three old style that sold for 175.00-191.00 and a new style for 380.00

and when i stated i dont care if someone post an item for sale on the board and not in the buy sell, i could care less, that is truthfull.

where it is posted this doesnt bother me but it sure botherd everyone else when other people did it.

im just making a point that other people got grief and there seems to be a double standard

im not making a point/issue that you posted

Sorry to interject but I have seen all items in the classified's
popping up in the forum now. Believe this all started after
the lounge upgrade. When Nobody posted was previous to
the upgrade. Not choosing sides but if someone wants to
pay $350 let them. I personally hadn't seen a Corbin in
good shape going under $200.
Time to move forward.
Regards,
Chris

Guys, please no bickering. I see that in all the other forums that I am a member of. I like to come here because I don't see that very often. We are all VMAX owners and enthusiasts. That in itself makes us friends and brothers. Other bike owners don't know what it means to try to tame this beasty. I consider it something more than just another bike on the market.....I'm sure lots of you feel that way too.

In the grand scheme of things....who cares if someone posts an ad for sale? Maybe I was looking for a seat.....then here's a listing. The asking price when I looked at the ebay auction is just that, an asking price. There was no "reserve" on it and when I looked, it was at 5 bucks. It's not now of course, but people will pay what they believe is a fair price for something. I personally liked the older flap style of seat better. I was looking for one for a "cheap" price, but you can't find one for "cheap".......of either the new or old style. It's sitting at $152 dollars right now....which I would consider a "fair" price for the seat. More than I wanted to spend, but not bad.

You two shake hands and repeat after me: "I......state your name.......promise to honor and assist other VMAX owners whenever I can. I promise that I will not call names or create strife in our little internet home. I promise to discuss issues without malice, even if I don't agree with the other person. Everyone here is my friend."

We should all say that and build each other up.....not tear each other down.

-stepping down from my soap box.

When you post an item for sale in the Buy and Sell, it gets posted here so when people check for New Posts, the sale item will show up. This forum wasn't set up for people to post in or argue about issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back